Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265814 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:59 am
Fabyano
36, Italy
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 33‑66 in Hungary
Single
I am Friendly

am a serious man and i am fun to be with. i love swimming and basket ball , .. i just want a woman i will live together with , I am not perfect and I am not seeking perfection. I like to have fun, I like excitement, I like romance and cuddle
and when i find the woman i love i will take care of her show her love call her to sleep in my chest i will always whisper into her ears that i love her so much and i will treat her like a queen with great love and affection i will wake up in the morning and make breakfast for her on the bed and make her understand what true love is all about i will make her happy and she will never feel pain .... i love listening to old blues too...

Advertisement

#265816 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:06 am
love.kolomna-gid.ru/
Fabilove
36 years old, United States, Los Angeles

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

same script as in starting post

I'd like to meet:
a girl between 31-80 years old

About me
Ethnicity: Mixed
Education: Higher education
Languages spoken: English (English)
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Kids: Yes, we live together
Income: High income
Accommodation: Private apartment (rented or own)

also on
dating-europe.com
fabilove35

am a serious man and i am fun to be with. i love swimming and basket ball , .. i just want a womanto spend the rest of my life with
#265818 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:15 am
mate1
love doctor
36, Los Angeles, California
Seeking a woman
Relationship Status: Widowed
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Education: Bachelor's degree
Religion:Ca

more profiles on
amor.com, datingfuns.com

always commuting between Italy and the US :laugh-s:

#265820 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:24 am
online on sentimente.ro
teddy_2014
Date of birth Oct 15, 1977
Marital status Widow
On site for dating
Meeting city Milano, Italy
City of residence Milano, Italy

Height 5ft 11.7inch (182 cm)
Weight 172 lbs
Education Graduate degree
Occupation Executive / Management
Annual income 45000$ - 60000$
Religion Catholic
I live with Alone
Free time With my family, Reading, Watching tv, Listening to music, Working out, Cooking

Short description
scammer is to lazy to write something new, same script as on all other profiles

Searching for
sex Woman
Age Between 34 and 62 years old

all pics posted in thread

add. profile with Skype avatar as profile pic on
love.clubinka.ru
#265821 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:26 am
zorpia messages

hello dear you look nice am fabiano i want to chat with you what is your name ?
hi cute, what's your chat ID? are you on skype?
add me fabilove35
#271660 by malu53 Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 am
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Engr. Filippo L. David is a highly motivated individual with a passion for delivering complex projects with superior outcomes. He began working in the Construction Industry at the age of 26 and since then has gained experience over the last few years in Project Delivery

Image <<< US actor, model, musician, photographer Zaher Saleh

BTW., alll the pics in this thread are stolen from Zaher Saleh :lol:

scamlisted on RS too
#281783 by victoriasecret2016 Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:35 pm
Jesus , I was scammed of this man ...and torture ..psychological torture by 56 .000 euro .He torture me about more than one year .This man has nigerian number , italian number , Uk number , U.S number .
Should this peoples to pay for this ......? :oops: :bowdown: .
He is on Badooo site , like fabilove , on mess like fabidavid35 , fdlmarineservices is a fake site olso .
How can i attach some pictures and fake documents ....?He is using Petrom Companys signature and stamps ...Jesus , is incredible how much this man can lie ....I was so stupid to believe something like this ...and i want him to pay for this .Can anybody help me with some advice about how can be catch this man and his coworkers ?This is a net scamms ...are many peoples implicated is this froud .

Thank you very much !Please , how can i attach some pictures ?
#281806 by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:44 pm
Hello victoriasecret2016,
I am sorry to hear that you are a victim of this crime. Please post the telephone numbers and email addresses used by this scammer. You mentioned a website so please post the link to the site so that we can check for fraud. If the site is found to be fake we will have our site killing team report the site for fraud.

Please post a sample email where he asked for money as this will help others who may be searching for information on this criminal.

This thread will give you instructions on how to post images on this forum.
http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Unfortunately he is most likely located in Africa which put him out of the reach of most law enforcement agencies. The next best thing is posting information on public forums which exposed their activities.
If you haven't done so, stop all communications by ignoring all email and telephone calls.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#296253 by smartcookie007 Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 am
He joined the Single Muslim matrimonial website a few weeks ago and is posing as Benito Dante, 37, widowed with 6 year old daughter from Milan. Using photos and videos taken from Musician Zaher Saleh's Facebook/Instagram. Using pictures of Zaher's with his niece and posing as Benito and the little girl in the picture Anita as his daughter. I only found out he was a fake when he asked me for money and then I did a reverse google image search of the photos he sent me to find this site.

https://www.instagram.com/p/-mmTfhhw7m/ ... zahersaleh

He is using the same profile as in his previous scams...cause he is too lazy to write something new. He is luring girls in by using a picture of a really handsome guy and playing the poor widower, saying he is serious about marriage, is sweet and caring, his wife died 4 years. He is working as a Gas and Petrol engineer in Italy, has his own company BD Engineering....blah blah until he comes out and asks for money because his project has ran out of materials etc.

Luckily I wasn't scammed for any money but feel that this guy needs to be stopped as he has no shame in exploiting women.
He has been reported to the site and his profile was removed straight away and Zaher Saleh has also been messaged to make him aware of the scam.

He is using Skype ID: bennyd100 - Benito Dante
Whatsapp using current mobile number: 07448 143468 but no doubt he will change it soon enough.
#298822 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:57 pm
The current website used by this scammer

http://www.benitemarinecotech.com

CONTACT DETAILS:
Via della Giustizia, 6
Milano, Italy ....
19 Arizzano
Phone: +390958100324, toll free,+13238561939
Mail: [email protected]

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon