Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298722 by AlanJones Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:06 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2349091514950

From the Desk of the Director of Remittance
Skye Bank Plc Nig.
Amazing Grace Plaza.
Plot 2E - 4E Ayorinde Street
Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Attention Beneficiary,

On behalf of the Board of Directors and management staff of Skye Bank Plc, I wish to bring to your knowledge that we received a mandate, directive and instruction from Office of the debt management board through our affiliated Bank that we should facilitates the payment of your overdue contract/inheritance payment with the Government of Nigeria, This payment is inline with the directive by the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari (GCN) President Federal Republic of Nigeria that all owned contractor should be paid, and you happen to be on the first quarter.

In Line with this directives, I will need you to reconfirm back to me Your bank details, Your Name and address plus direct telephone so I can secure your wire approvals for the transfer of the fund to your account.

I will be looking forward to your prompt reply and while I assure you of our bank professional assistance. Contact Dr Jeff Taylor, the director, foreign operation on ([email protected]) or call him on +234-909-151-4950. We can assist you to the best of out ability and the only financial burden is COT fee.

Best regards,

Paul George.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement