Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298715 by AlanJones Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:49 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348162029357

PAYMENT ORDER NO : FGN/WLDBNK/3373
AMOUNT USD 1MILLION DOLLARS
MODE OF PAYMENT: CERTIFIED CASHIER CHEQUE

HELLO

IRREVOCABLE AND UNCONDITIONAL PROMISSORY NOTE:

This promissory note made this day the 21rd day of June 2016 by me Mr. Godwin emefiele the governor central bank of Nigeria herein Promise to give an express order for the release of certified cashier cheque Belonging to you upon confirmation of accrued payment of $195.00 for the fast Delivery of your fund cheque and being security charges for the parcel/safe Guiding of the parcel in our custody.

This promise is made in my hand today the 21rd of June 2016 and it expired on 24th June 2016 after which it will not be binding on me.

This promissory note is guided by the laws of the united nations and You can institute a legal action against me if i fail to keep to my Promise as stated to deliver your Cheque of $1million within 48hours to your home given address, this promissory note is signed and sealed today The 28rd day of June 2016 Please if you really want to receive your certified cashier cheque Within 48hours before the expiring date kind go ahead now and send The fee directly to the cargo registration officer with the info below-

RECEIVERS NAME: MORDI UCHE
ADDRESS: NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: FOR
ANSWER: DELIVERY
AMOUNT $195

Please i wait to hear from you fast with this requested payment as soon as you send It for your own good doesn’t say i did not let you know about your fund release update.

Mr. Godwin Emefiele
Governor central bank of Nigeria.
Direct cell: +2348162029357

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement