Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298528 by Faizan Docherty Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:35 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 154.118.4.120
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to: [email protected]
date: Sat, 18 Jun 16 13:51:56 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
bcc: <snipped>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY
x-origin: 154.118.4.120
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Samuel Accentual Street,
Garcia 11, P.M.B. 187, Garcia,
Abuja- Nigeria
Tell phone+ 234-80 27 96 70 73
[email protected]

Attn. Beneficiary

CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY

I hereby send to you the information submitted by Mr. TIMMY CROSS U.S.A of Florida group Ltd, with an application to receive your payment on your behalf. Please as a matter of urgency, you are required to verify the following information and inform us if you are aware or know anything about this. This morning Mr. TIMMY CROSS came to the office claiming that you have instructed him to come and receive the payment on your behalf with some representatives.

I have ask them to come back tomorrow as they did not provide any power of an attorney from you which will proof that you thoroughly send them, This was to enable me contact you to verify how genuine this people are to you.

1. Did you instruct one Mr. TIMMY CROSS of USA Florida group Ltd. whose information's is below, to claim and receive the payment on your behalf?
2. Did you sign any 'Deed of Assignment' in his favor thereby making him the current beneficiary with the following account details:

Account Name: Timmy Cross Group Ltd,
A/C #USD114-1025567-8,
Bank Name: Standard Chattered Bank
Florida Swift Code:
SCBL 11K111.
Finally, you are hereby advised to indicate to this honorable office with immediate effect, if you are the person that instructed Mr. Timmy Cross to come for the claim of your fund worth of $10.500,000.00 (Ten Million FIVE United States Dollars), to enable us endorse for the final payment approval order on his behalf. Endeavor send your reply via this E-mail our payment security officer ([email protected]) for urgent attention.You here by advised to furnish this office with these information below.

1) Your full name.

2) Phone, fax and mobile #.

3) Company name, position and address.

4) Profession, age and marital status.

We shall be waiting for your urgent and prompt response.
Tell phone+ 234-80 27 96 70 73
Sincerely,

Dr. PETER OBI
Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement