Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298467 by Calvin Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:26 am
Reply address: [email protected]

Fidelity Bank Plc
Trade Fair Complex
Lagos-Badagry Expressway
Lagos-Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Frank Owode, an account manager with the Fidelity Bank Plc to late Mr. Morris Thompson who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his wife Thelma, and his only daughter Sheryl, while returning from a vacation in Mexico.
He left behind an investment bond of about $5Million with my bank before his death. I have decided to contact you for the transfer of the above mentioned amount into your account.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Hence our desire to have you as our overseas partner.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement. It is agreed that 30% percent of this money will be for you as my foreign partner while 70% will be for me.

Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and risk free. In the light of this, I would like you to forward to me the following information's: Send me your sincere thoughts about this mail and fill your information as stated below, so that we can get started with the transfer process.

1. Your full name................
2. Country..................
3. Contact address..........
4. Telephone number.........
5. Occupation...............
6. Date of birth(Age).....
7. Bank Details:

As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with the necessary transfer modalities. Please note that you will receive your payment via Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of this proposal through this email address: [email protected] or call me on my direct telephone number +2348155919332 for further clarification.

I await your urgent response.

Best regards
Frank Owode.

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement