Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
Advertisement

#298285 by malu53 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:39 pm
joyce
29, Koeln, Germany
Last seen 13 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 26‑99, in Tunisia.

Image <<< Louise Roe, UK television presenter, model

Nice to meet you here, please contact me on my private email ) for a better communication because i have a special reason to contact you, so that i will send you my photos and also tell you more about myself
Nice to meet you here, please contact me on my private email (joycekofi20@ hotmail.com) for a better communication because i have a special reason to contact you, so that i will send you my photos and also tell you more about myself
#303968 by malu53 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:24 pm
Hello Dearest in Heart
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international businessman .
Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile , I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how
Now contact the office reverend father.

Ask him to send you the total of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) that I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter . I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Reverend Paul Suki and instruct him where to send the amount to you
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time.
At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects, with the new partner.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to my Reverend on your behalf for you to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Reverend Paul Suki and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

his contact is [email protected]

Phone No ...... 00221 70 71 62 427........ +221 70 71 62 427

Best Regards, Miss Eliswa
Subject: Hello Dearest in Heart
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016

sent these pics