Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#298131 by AlanJones Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19177900696

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI),
WASHINGTON D.C, ROOM 7367,
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING,
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001.

Attention:

Greetings, I am in receipt of your response mail message and I appreciate you getting back to me as instructed knowing that this is the only way you will be getting your ATM Card. In respect with the provision act of decree 114 of the 1999 constitution; I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations is correct. Therefore, we are happy to inform you that arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible and in our bid to transparency.

I will not over emphasize on the fact that we are well aware you have experienced problems in the past in receiving anything belonging to you, which being among the reason the Federal Government of Nigeria has finally approved this sum on your behalf as compensation for the money you may have lost in the past. I want to assure you that you have nothing to worry about as my sole duty is to make sure that you receive your money.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number; (5120815610625647) have been approved in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is (1805). The ATM Card Value is USD$2.5 MILLION. We are duly Inter Switch and you are permitted to withdrawal in any location and ATM Center of your choice.

With OPTION (A) and (B) you will be receiving your ATM MASTER CARD worth of US$2,500,000.00. Here you will have to make the courier express delivery payment and provide your address where the ATM Card will be delivered to. The only difference between OPTION A and B is the courier express delivery charges and the ATM Card arrival time to your address.

Delivery charge for Option (A) is US$280 Via FedEx and ATM CARD arrival time is 24Hrs after the US$280 payment is made by you.
Delivery charge for Option (B) is US$200 via FedEx and ATM CARD arrival time is 72Hrs after the US$200 payment is made by you.

Lastly, deduction from the US$2,500,000.00 was made completely impossible by the Organization to avoid misappropriation of Beneficiary funds so nothing can be removed from the fund until it gets to you and you start spending it in the manner that pleases you.

I have just told you what needs to be done. Now I will await your response and know the option which you are more comfortable with and also let me know when you will be making payment for it so as to enable me inform you on how to do so, you are to provide your delivery information as requested below.

Your Name In Full:...
Home Address For Delivery:...
Telephone Number:....
Age/Marital Status:...
Identification Card/Driver's Licence:..

You are to contact Our Dispatch Agent with the contact details below.

Dispatch Agent.
George Venizelos
Contact Email: [email protected]
Cell Phone +1 (917) 790-0696

James B. Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement