Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296188 by AlanJones Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 am
Reply-to: "MRS.MICHELLE OBAMA" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12027920696

GOOD NEWS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery

Sixty million united states dollars 60,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Barrack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details

(1) Receivers Full Names.......
(2) Country/City...............
(4) Txt Question..............
(5) Txt Question..............
(6) Mobile Phone..............
(7) Occupation...............
(8)Your valid email id.............
(9)Your Valid password ............

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (202) 792-0696

Yours Sincerely,
MRS MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA
FIRSTc_LADY USA
GOD BLESS AMERICA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#297549 by AlanJones Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:55 pm
Tel. No.: +12027920696

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery

Sixty million united states dollars 60,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble home address by my husband Honorable president Barrack Obama the president of this great country this week by a delivery agent Mr JAMES BOOMBERG

I will like you to reconfirm to me the following details

The reason I ask you to reconfirm to me this following details is to avoid wrong delivery.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT MY HUSBAND THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION +1 (202) 792-0696

Yours Sincerely,
MRS MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA
FIRSTc_LADY USA
GOD BLESS AMERICA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#298019 by AlanJones Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:49 am
Tel. No.: +15072997719

I am Mrs. Michelle Obama and I am written to inform you about your Bank Cheque Draft brought by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white house Washington DC which contains the sum of (USD$20Millions US Dollars) credited from the bank of America, the delivery of your funds has been mandated to be deliver to your address this week by a delivery agent Mr. WILLIAM DAGAR to you as soon as you get back to me with your home address and your cell phone number.

The above requirements is for Security Reasons, and to avoid wrong delivery.

FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF YOUR FUND YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT me, WHITE (507) 299-7719
I will be waiting to hear from you immediately, thanks and God bless you.

Sincerely yours
MRS. MICHELLE HUSSEIN OBAMA
FIRST_LADY USA
THE WHITE HOUSE{OFFICIAL RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US}
1600 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW WASHINGTON DC 20500 USA