Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297817 by Tim Atem Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:12 am
reply-to: [email protected]
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +225-44035725

Dear One,

I am happy to inform you about our success in transferring the fund under a new partner from Japan .

I am on my way to Japan to start a new life and I wouldn’t forget to thank you for the effort you made to see that you assist despite that it happened that you were unable to complete because of being finically handicap.

I will keep in touch with you as soon as I settle here in Japan but as things may be I will not be able to communication by e-mail or telephone for sometime until everything is being settled, I have drop a compensation Money of $525.000.00 (Five Hundred Twenty five thousand dollars), I want you to contact the Pastor below.
I left a Visa ATM Card in your name for you from UBA bank for my Pastor's contact in Abidjan to post to you, let me know how you are doing so that I can instruct him to post the VISA ATM Card with $525,000.00 to you as my compensation. the Visa ATM card can be cash in anywhere in the world and you have to inform me as soon as you cash the VISA ATM card.

I am not able to send the Visa ATM card to you by DHL because time and urgency of my leaving to Japan but I hide the VISA ATM card in a Christian book which I bought as a gift to you and handed it over to my Pastor friend and I also instructed him never to open the parcel where I sealed the book.
I don’t have any other person to trust expect the pastor despite that I did only disclose to him and the content in the book.
Contact the pastor and also try to make provision of the posting fee of DHL or FEDEX to him but never disclose to him that the book content is Visa ATM card.
Please reconfirm again your address when contacting the pastor and pray for me to achieve my dreams here in Japan .
Pastor's Contact.

FAITH GOSPEL CHURCH

Address: 23 BP 783 abidjan 23 Abidjan ,

Contact person: Rev. Goulei Kenneth

Tel: +225 44-03-57-25

Email: [email protected]

Thanks and remain blessed.
Best Regards,
From Anita Kone

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement