Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297670 by AlanJones Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:14 am
Romance Scammer - Steward Craig - [email protected]

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/steward.craig.3

Tel. No.: +2348107310647

Hello pretty XXX this is Steward Craig the father of Peter am having a problem with my other FB account i had to create this new one so that we can still keep in touch am very sorry about that this are few pictures of me i hope you like them i 'll still be much around waiting for your reply

Hello baby darling with a joy from my heart am sending you this message just to let you know the good news I receive a mail from chevon company that I have been awarded a contract worth 70 million dollars am so excited about this honey I want you to know I'll examine there modern oil exploration and drilling works and finding oil and pumping it from the ground I need to produce enough oil because the county depend on it for their economic growth I have been asked to resume as soon as possible and this job will last for 15 days that means we are meeting at the end of the month I 'll be going for this journey in west Africa Nigeria with our son peter and I have been assured of security and accommodation for this job excises am having my pay check as soon as the job is done you know it's a lot of profit darling we are going to be happy for the rest of our lives in love and harmony I'll be going to the doctors place this morning with Peter for our vaccination

Good morning baby , with joy from my heart am reaching you from west Africa Nigeria . We had a safe flight am very sorry I couldn't text you last night you know it's a long journey and we where so tired am in my hotel room now with Peter just about going to the working site where I 'll be introduced to my worker

Peter will always be in the hotel because I don't think it's safe for him to come with me in the site
I had to take this few pictures so that I can send it to you remember I told you that the contract job is just for 15 working days
I 'll be with you soon honey I love you so much and I can't wait to be with you my love kisses

Honey am at work am having a problem with my drilling machine

Dark I don't know I can't drill any oil since morning the drilling pimp is not working honey am so worried
I don't want my job to be delayed
Darling am here with the consultant they said they pumping machine is bad I need to get a new one honey

Darling I have just one pumping machine and it's a lot of money
cuddle bear, I can not make calls now, am now not alone in my office

I can't get another pumping machine from the USA it's going to cost me so much money
I can get a new one here honey it won't cost me much
Darling I don't have money again I have put in so much money on this baby
Am so confused

I can only get money when I have my paycheck
$ 50,000
I only have $7000 with me now
I need $43,000 complete it honey
Darling you know when I have my paycheck it's going to be a lot of money
Am so worried baby

Darling you know it's a federal contract and am handling it on my own
Am bearing the risk baby I have been given a target
I have put in so much money on this honey
Honey I know it's a lot of money but when I have my pay check I 'll be able to cover things up
Baby am crying

Honey this is the account information
Account name : Ojefia Andrew
Account number : 0743060241
swift code : ECOCNGLA
Iban code: DE19 5007 0010 0955 7000 00
Honey please do the transfer twice
Split the money
You can send $22,000 first then another $22,000

ecobank

He's the agent am buying the drilling machine from
I had to call them and they showed me the machine am paying for it's strong and reliable

Stolen photos used:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Nigerian ID of the bank account owner the money was to be sent to:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement