Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297558 by AlanJones Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:09 am
Tel. No.: +447031913540

FROM MR. DEDE SUAT & PARTNER
PHONE: +44 7031913540
SEND ALL FUTURE REPLIES TO EMAIL: [email protected]

Dear XXX,

I was informed by a reputable consultant fellow consultant friend of mine that you and your partners/ clients may be interested and in need of a private investment loan OR Joint Venture Partnership financing to establish a new Project or to expand and improve the capacity and productivity of your existing investment.

To be explicit, I have a credible and reputable Client/ Investor who is ready, willing and able to provide you, your partners and clients assistance with International Private Loans and JV Partnership Project Finance/ Funding.

Kindly endeavor to specify in your return mail if you need a PRIVATE INVESTMENT LOAN OR IF YOU NEED JOINT INVESTMENT PARTNER and I will provide you with the proceedings terms and conditions accordingly.

LET US KNOW IF YOU HAVE A CREDIBLE PROJECT OR BUSINESS PLAN THAT NEEDS FINANCING.

At the moment my client is able to provide you with the necessary investment finance through his Financial Administrators/ Private Investment Banker, if you have a viable and credible business plan/ project within 5 to 7 working days as long as you are ready to comply with the proceedings, terms and conditions of our Contract Agreement/ Transaction.

AT THE SAME TIME HE WILL PAY YOU A 2% BROKER’S COMMISSION IF YOU INTRODUCE A CREDIBLE PROJECT OWNER WHO IS INTERESTED AND IN NEED OF CREDIBLE FINANCING FOR HIS OR HER PROJECT.

For Further details, Contact us only via our email as below: [email protected] PHONE: +44 7031913540.

Regards,

MR. DEDE SUAT & PARTNER.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement