Information on romance scams and scammers.
#297410 by Tim Atem Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:57 am
reply-to: Anita - [email protected]

Hello,
Nice to meet you,
My name is Anita,single never married,caring,loving,romantic,honest,tall slim,and fair,that loves sightseeing and reading,i am interested in knowing you more,please reply to me via my email address ( [email protected] ) so that we will know each other very well
Thanks

Anita

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#297428 by malu53 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:29 am
matchmaking.dating.lt/users1
anitalove4u
Senegal, Madina Dantila

I am a woman, 30
seeking a man age from 24 till 99

in civilstånd: Single
Barn: None
Om barn: Someday
Min livssituation: Live alone

Min utbildning: PhD / Post Doctoral
Min specialitet: Economics
Medicine / Pharmacy
#297492 by Tim Atem Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:23 am

Assalamu"alaikum.
How are you,I hope fine ? I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. My Names are Anita Ahmed,Abdulhassan 26 years old I was born in the year 18-08-1990 Single never married no child. I am fire in complexion, my picture will explain to you better.I am from the Nationality of Gambia west Africa and presently living in Senegal with my family, I have Two brothers one Elder and one younger,My Elder Brother is an Engineer here in Senegal and My younger brother is also working as a teacher in the University of Dakar Senegal and My I am Working at Self Employed/Own Business Hair Dresser with shop of my own here In Senegal and also work at Dakar Senegal Orange Office Staff,I study at University of Dakar (CAD) in business management but Because of the present conditions of my family expenses my Elder brother stop my Education on the way and that is the reason why i have to help my self in fixing in a job, My family and I are living together at the same home as one family,my Elder brother is married with two kids and my younger is not yet married, I was born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in the Nationality Republic of Gambia West Africa and I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) I lost my mother together with my Father in Motto Accident two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 18-03-2008 and right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) My Father,Dr Ahmed,Abdulhassan of blessed memory was a businessman but previously as diplomat that served at Gambia embassy here in Senegal before He died In Motto Accident with my mother the same day,My Home Address is Mermoz Pyrotechnie Lot N°2Bp 16840 Fan Dakar Senegal.

THE REASON WHY I CONTACTED YOU.

My Elder Brother told me that my late Father Dr Ahmed,Abdulhassan gave Him an ATM Master Card that was supposed to be used in paying my school Fees together with House renting outside African because My late Father was planing for us to finish schooling in United State Of America together with my younger Brother Before He Die in the Motor Accident, This Master Card contain the total sum of 350,000,00 Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars in it AND Now My interest of contacting you I need a serious relationship/ married a man that i will trust and believe in having serious relationship OR married with because I wanted to travel outside the country to cash the card because African Bank told us that we can not cash it in Africa but only outside Africa and my international passport has expired that is the reason why i am looking for a serious man for serious relationship / Marriage because my family have any one outside the country that will help us in cashing it,i am looking for a serious man whom i can trust as a friend in having serious relationship OR married with that will help me in receiving the card together with the card information's documents on my behalf through DHL POST OFFICE and I am willing to come over to your country if you will accept in helping me to have a new International passport because my passport have expired, More so Age have nothing to do with this so feel free with your heart in saying your mind on how you wanted it to be to enable me proceed immediately.Here is my family home number 00221 76541 2922 OR encase if you will like to hear my voice through phone feel free to call and ask of me encase in am not around at home, Now the choice is yours Please i want you to keep this issue to your self until we concluded as we proceed below are the information's that i need from you to know you more better,

Private phone number............................................

Home Address....................................................

Nationality.....................................................

Occupation......................................................

Copy of ID/passport.............................................

Regard

Your forever

Miss Anita Ahmed,Abdulhassan

#297574 by Tim Atem Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:58 am
Anita's fake shipper:
email address: [email protected]
phone number: +221-783688941

Greetings my beloved.
May this wonderful day be packed with joy and cheerfulness, and accompanied with kisses and fondness. May this day stay everlastingly in our feelings and bring lovable memories of you and me in our days to come in future. This is the day we fell in love and vowed to each other to be faithful and truthful to each other and you are the perfect mate for my heart. Whenever I take a moment to think about you, a pleasing feelings pass through my heart And seeing your mail make me feel so good is an inevitable bliss touches my heart.Your character is so splendid that i lose words to describe it through your email. Your kindness could only be measured with one word called ''utmost'' And how you care about me gives my heart assurance that it will forever be in good hands and There are a thousand ways to say I love you around the world, but only one way to prove it is by actions in meeting face to face with you

Please dear i went to the DHL POST and your information has been registered today and the DHL demanded for your international passport copy, Please as you are contacting them make sure you send the copy of your passport to them.

BELOW ARE THE DHL POST CONTACT ADDRESS.

Dhl Global Forwarding Senegal's Capital City, Dakar,
Medina street Lot N°2 Bp 227 Dakar Goff Peccary Dakar Senegal Tel 00221 7836 88 941
Email [email protected]

More so to have a new passport will cost the sum of 175 Dollar encase if you want me to proceeded in processing it.

Below are the information to used in sending the passport fees.

SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER TO DAKAR SENEGAL OR MONEY GRAM

Receiver....................................................Anita Ahmed Abdulhassan

Question.....................................................How are you

Answer.......................................................Fine

Country.........................................................Dakar Senegal

Here is my family home number 00221 76 541 29 22 encase if you will like to hear my voice through phone feel free to call as ask of me encase in am not around at home the choice is yours Please i want you to keep this issue to your self until we concluded as we proceed below are the information's that i need from you to know you more better,

Regard

Your forever

Miss Anita Ahmed Abdulhassan

#313273 by Tim Atem Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:20 am
other email: [email protected]
phone number: +221-772393546

United Bank for Africa (UBA ) est l'une des principales institutions financières fournissant des Route des Almadies, Zone 17-lot A DP 13476 Dakar Peytavin http://www.au-senegal.com Tél. : (221) 77 239 3546 Email [email protected]

My Dear,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from U.K. Presently I am now in U.K for investment projects with my partner.Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how, Now you need to contact Dr Collins Dolph He is the manager of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA]in Dakar Senegal,email address is [email protected] contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to transfer sum of $5000 Dollar check which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Dr Collins Dolph the the manager of UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA [UBA] in Dakar Senegal instruct him where to transfer the money to.

BELOW ARE THE INFORMATION'S YOU NEED TO FORWARD TO THE BANK AS SOON AS YOU ARE CONTACTING THEM TO ENABLE THEM USED IT FOR YOUR TRANSFER.

Home ADDRESS..............................................

RECEIVER NAME.............................................

PHONE NUMBER............................................

NATIONALITY...................................................

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings and please In the moment I am very busy here with my new husband because of the investment projects which i and mine new partner are having at hand because i want to finalize everything and go back to studies and remember that I had forwarded instruction to Dr Collins Dolph Samosa on your behalf to release the transfer immediately you contacted with your receiving information Therefore feel free to get in touch with Dr Collins Dolph .
God Bless you.
Yours truly
Miss Anita Ahmed