Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297424 by jilliew Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:28 am
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2016 19:45
To:
Subject: RE: INVESTOR/ MY PROFILE

Dear Sir,

Sequel to my discussions held with a colleague with vast business contacts in your Country and it’s region who works with the Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which I am the Vice President, I was informed that you may have solid investment projects that needs financing to actualize.

Now my partner and I as investors/ industrialists are offering to provide you with private investment finance if you are interested in a joint venture or loan, which will go a long way to assist you in realizing your investment objectives. We will enter into a Non-Disclosure Agreement to protect all information of our transaction.

Attached to this message are some documents to confirm my identity and I would like you to provide same documents on your part, along with the project documents to enable us confirm that we are dealing with the right person.

Yours truly,

Nessar M. khan
Phone: +44 7024020397
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement