Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297320 by jilliew Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:32 pm
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mike Patgreen [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016
> To:
> Subject:
>
> Dear,
> i AM VERY SURPRISE TO RECEIVE THIS KIND OF MAIL, HOW CAN YOU TELL ME
> YOU WILL NEVER PARTICIPATE IN ANY UPFRONT
> LOOKS VERY SHAMEFUL BECAUSE I HAVE STARTED LOOKING FOR ANOTHER
> INVESTOR WHO WILL WORK WITH ME WITH TRUST.
> I DID NOT BEG YOU PARTICIPATE
>
> ALSO I AHVE DECIDED TO CLOSE OUR DEAL BECAUSE YOUR NOT SERIOUS AND I
> KNEW I WILL TAKE CARE OF MOST UPFRONT AND THE ONLY AREA YOU WILL
> HANDLE IS TO PAY FOR THE DHL SO THAT ALL THE ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL
> BE SENT TO YOU. AND I KNOW DHL IS BELOW $600.BUT I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO
> WORK WITH YOU TO AVOID REGRETS.
>
> THE FIRST MAN I WORKED WITH WAS FROM JAPAN AND ON THE WAY I DISCOVERER
> HE WANTED TO RUN AWAY WITH THE WHOLE MONEY,AND I STOPPED THE DEAL
> THROUGH MY LAWYER, VERY GREEDY AND THEY DONT TRUST PEOPLE.
> IF YOU CAN NOT TRUST ME FOR THIS DEAL THAT WILL TAKE ONLY FIVE DAYS TO
> COMPLETE.
> I AM REALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOUR MAILS.
> FEEL FREE TO CALL ME HERE IN USA , +18608619241
>
> REGARDS,
> MIKE PATGREEN.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2016
To:
Subject: Re: Business Proposal - Reply Asap

Attn

How are you today and i want to use this opportunity to thank you very well for your mail and welcome you on board to this fruitful transaction.
Well i knew it this transaction is still like a surprise to you because such golden opportunity don't just come like that.
I want to state categorically that what i am proposing is real and 100% risk free and all i need is someone who is ready to trust me, and work with me to finalize this urgently.
It is also very important i made it clear to you that this transaction is a clear case of choice because you have your person choice and opinion to accept to reject it.
I am saying this because i don't want disappointment or betray of trust at the road.

At this point i want you to know that its important i go straight to the explanation concerning the deal and also the process it will follow for the urgent tranfser of this fund.

This transaction will take two sides and i will take care of first side and you will finalize the second side.

This fund came out of over invoice of a mining contract worth 500M DOLS and i personally over inflated it to 600M DOLS and the company that owns the contract has already received their fully agreed payment of 500 M DOLS by the payment department of Australian mining company and the remaining 100M DOLS is still floating in the name of the company without a claim and i deliberately did this deal to use part of my share as take home because i will retire next month after 33 years of active service.

I want you to know that this transaction will take a very short process because all the valid covering document are already processed by the company that did this contract and all i need to do is to work with the accredited attorney of our company and he will file and issue an affidavit of change of beneficiary to your name.
I have also discussed with the manager of the company that did the contract and he has assured me his trust and confidence and proceed to issue some necessary paper back up to make sure the beneficiary is is issued in your name.

As soon as this beneficiary is issued in your name, i will give you the email address of the Contractors payment center for you to urgently contact them for your fund payment, you will work with them and i will also guide because i will not show my present so that they will not be aware i am the person involved.
you will personally demanded for the newly changed beneficiary document in your name from the payment center and they will send it to you by DHL and this are are original documents that will back you up.

As soon as you get these covering documents , you will tell them by email to proceed with the transfer of the fund to your account.

I will stop here for now till i hear from you so that we will have a good introduction of ourselves and if possible scan and send our passports to each other.
Also feel free to send you mobile number while reply this mail and i am in USA now to meet my partner who is working with the payment center in USA.
Thanks and i await your mail
Mike Patgreen

> --------From: Mike Patgreen <[email protected]> Date: > 6/6/2016
To:
Subject: Business Proposal

My name is Mr. Mike Patgreen
> the financial Officer of a Mining company in Australia and also a
> member of the Board of Directors, Contract Awarding Committee that
> awards contracts to both foreign and local contractors in the giant
> Investment firm in Australia.
> I understand it is a little bit awkward contacting you through this means.
> But this is basically business. I want to invest together to secure a
> floating sum in the tune of ($100M) in my company.
> This deal is 100% risk free and all i need from you is trust.
> Also your country is considered open for economic activities and the
> return of investments are high.
>
> Kindly reply back if you wish to partner with me and I will offer you
> 30% of our investments.
>
> Expecting your reply soonest.
>
> Best regards,
> Mike Patgreen
Advertisement