Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297259 by Tim Atem Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:49 am
phone number: +221-706763570

Hello,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect, trust and humanity . I appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter.

I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having read through your remarkable previous mail.

Honestly i am writing this mail to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is .. Miss. Pamela kimani, 24 years old, my father married two wives but my mother died some years ago and my father died some years back, i am the only surviving child of my late mother, I am from Libya , i am 5.1ft tall, but i am presently living in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee under the (UNHCR),

I am open minded person, i am seeking for someone who is honest, no matter where the person comes from, and no matter his religion . I am single, i would have loved to chat with you but in this camp we are not allow to go out often, i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away during the war/crisis in my country.

My (late) father Dr. Mugoji Kimani, was assassinated on his way from To Tripoli, however after his death, my step mother planed to kill me and take over all my late fathers properties, but i managed to escape with my late fathers important documents, (his Death certificate and Deposit Certificate of $6.7M (Six Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ) that was deposited by my late father in one of the leading Bank in United Kingdom of which i am his next of kin.

I shall forward to you the contact information of the bank and some documents for your confirmation in your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you will help me in an investment and i will also like to complete my studies under you.

You will have 30% of the total money as your compensation for your services, and the balance shall be our investment capital, this is the reason why I decided to contact you and please all communications should be made confidential until we acheive this goal .

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest to assist me, i will put things into action immediately because i really want to move ahead with my life. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely.

So my dear if you accept to help me please kindly furnish me with the following details....

Full name.....................................

Occupation...............................

Nationality...................................

Age.............................................

You can call me through the reverend father that is in charge of the camp with this number (+221 706 763 570) His name is Reverend Wilson Moluko , if you call tell him that you want to speak with Miss Pamela Kimani, he will send for me to answer your call. I will be waiting to hear from you, till then God bless you.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement