Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297250 by Calvin Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:12 am
Reply Address: [email protected]

Dear,
It might surprise you to receive this message today from me, even when we have not met for the first time. Well, I believe that everything starts one day, that is why I summoned courage to contact you today, please kindly read my message patiently and reply back if we can work together. Can you help me receive $9.5 Million in your account, this money is for investment, as the auditor general of AFDB of our financial institution, it is not good for me to present myself, therefore, I need a foreigner to complete this since the Financier regulation here does not allow such money to stay more than 10 years.

Because the fund has been totally lodged in one particular Escrow account since 2006 (non deductible) here in the AFDB, by indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.send your data.

Full Name:
Current Address:
Age/Gender:
Direct Mobile Number:
Passport Copy, ID card or DL:

NOTE you have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly into the account you will provide to the bank. As you finished reading this letter call me immediately so that we will discuss very well over this business or send mail to me immediately. Please respond urgently

TELEPHONE NUMBER +22963351555
Regards,
Mr. Paul Harry

You can contact me at: Calvin @ scamwarners (dot) com

*** PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS POSTED HERE. ***

Unsure if you have a scam mail: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement