Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297184 by malu53 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:07 am
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $250.000 thousand Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 075-137-0142 to you by Miss Waliya Salim before she left Senegal. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer. I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. The Bank of Africa DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Miss Waliya Salim about this and she gave me go ahead other to transfer the money to you by the help of the Western Union Money transfer. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my beloved son in the Lord.
I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's and financial standard. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department, By the Name Mr.VICTOR SUCCESS with the following e.mail Address [email protected] or [email protected] . Their Office Phone number (00221784326417) Try to contact the Western Union with this Email and phone number OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank. Don't forget to let me know as soon as the transfer is success.

Your faithful man of God
Reverend Father Dominic
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2016
Advertisement

#297220 by AlanJones Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:37 am
Same mail, different sender address.

Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221784326417

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $250.000 thousand Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 075-137-0142 to you by Miss Waliya Salim before she left Senegal. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer. I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. The Bank of Africa DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Miss Waliya Salim about this and she gave me go ahead other to transfer the money to you by the help of the Western Union Money transfer. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my beloved son in the Lord.
I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's and financial standard. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department, By the Name Mr.VICTOR SUCCESS with the following e.mail Address ([email protected] or [email protected] ) Their Office Phone number (00221784326417) Try to contact the Western Union with this Email and phone number OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank. Don't forget to let me know as soon as the transfer is success.

Your faithful man of God
Reverend Father Dominic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#306907 by AlanJones Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:02 am
Other Emails: [email protected] & [email protected]
Tel. No.: +221784326417

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of $250.000 thousand Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 075-137-0142 to you by Miss Salim before she left Senegal. My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer. I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law. The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. The Bank of Africa DU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Miss Salim about this and she gave me go ahead other to transfer the money to you by the help of the Western Union Money transfer. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my beloved son in the Lord.

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department, By the Name Mr.VICTOR SUCCESS with the following e.mail Address ([email protected] or [email protected] ) Their Office Phone number (00221784326417) Try to contact the Western Union with this Email and phone number OK. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank. Don't forget to let me know as soon as the transfer is success.

Your faithful man of God
Reverend Father Dominic

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.