Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297164 by jilliew Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:22 am

Cot Code means of cost of transfer. You are to make available the cost of transfer charges upfront in order to generate the Cot Code before the loan can be transfer to your personal bank account. The loan insurance is to be carried by me in order to secured the transaction and also will take actions against you if you fail to me repayment of the loan.

REIMER PEDRO FEHR FUNDINGS
6405 30Th Street Lubbock Texas 79407
Tel:661-228-5800
MR. REIMER PEDRO
Nationality-USA-Passport No: 27314904
Issued 04/18/2013

Attach here is the loan contract agreement and repayment terms and also below are the repayment installment process.

Loan Balance:
Adjusted Loan Balance:

Loan Interest Rate: 6.00%

Loan Term:

Loan Interest payment only:

Number of Payments:

Cumulative Payments:

Total Interest Paid:

Note: Note applicant is to repay loan interest payment only for 60 months which is years loan duration and repay the original loan amount which is united state dollars ().

Your information as the borrower has been used to set up a bank account with my bank and your loan has been deposited to the account.You can log in with the information below to confirm the proof of funds and also as guarantee that i am able to lend you the funds you requested.

Bank website: http://www.firsttrustonlinebnk.tk

Account Number also online log in ID:

Password:

Regard

Reimer Pedro Fehr

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Attach here is the loan application file kindly fill in the information as required in order to proceed further with your loan process.

Regard

Reimer Pedro Fehr
Last edited by AlanJones on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity
Advertisement

#297167 by malu53 Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:08 am
emil address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: reimer.pedro
Name: Reimer Pedro

Skype avatar

Image <<< actor Richard Herdmann
#297170 by AlanJones Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 am
From the fake website firsttrustonlinebnk.tk

First Trust Online Community Bank

Contact Us
Address : San Diego. 9510 Gilman Drive La Jolla, CA 92093
Phone: +1-661-228-5800
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.