Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#297159 by AlanJones Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:47 am
From: From The Office Of The Presidency.. - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348090718221

Office Of The Presidency.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.
President Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
Telex: FGN/GXTT/NGR2016....

Attn: Funds Beneficiary........

Sir/Madam..

Direct Memo From Mr. President On Your Payment................

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$4.5Milion only (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government during my recent trip to the United Nation and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the World Bank, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be PAID and RELEASED to you through the New Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) and Minister For Petroleum as well Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu whom i just appointed in that office to sanitize our corrupt ridden Oil Sector and under my direct supervi
sions as the Commander In Chief of

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the New Group Managing Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that you will be issued a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers by the NNPC Boss because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government, contact him with the below details and ask him to issue your NEW Payment NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers for your payment and as well confirm and send the PRESIDENTIAL FUNDS RELEASE PAYMENT CODE (PFRPC) fees to him for your urgent payment.........

Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.
New Group Managing Director,
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) And Minister For Petroleum....
Email Contact: [email protected]
Direct Phone Line: 234-8090-718221................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the later as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$4.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the NNPC GMD and Minister for Petroleum as below and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only,mind you i have not formed my Cabinet and as such am working with people that i trusted to help me sanitize this Country and NNPC in particular which is the cesspool of corruptions hence is the Nigeria source of revenue,follow his payment instructions diligently until you get paid,call him on his direct line a
s thus:...234-8090-718221 .and let

Sincerely Yours,

President, Muhammed Buhari,GCFR.
President And Commander In Chief,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#301642 by AlanJones Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:35 am
From: Direct Memo From Mr.President On Your Payment. - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348090718221

Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.

Sir/Madam..

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$5.5Milion only (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government and the World bank and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the IMF, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be Paid and Released to you by the Director of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare whom i have delegated and instructed him to release your funds to you without delays once you have presented a copy of your JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE issued to you by the Nigerian National

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the Directors of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that he will be issue you with a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number one step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government,the new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers is issued absolutely free without cost from you hence what you will pay for is the issuance cost for your NNPC JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE which he will tell you the amount and how you will send it to him before your payment as the Finance Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...

Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare...
Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts),
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) ....
Direct Phone Line: 234-8090718221................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the latter as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$5.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts) as above and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only hence i have delegated by authority to him for your payment.his direct line remains as thus...234-8090-718221 .and let him know that i Mr.President instructed you to contact him for your payment once you have procured a copy of your NNPC JOB COMPLETIONS CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE from his desk as
that is the requirement for your p

Sincerely Yours,

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether is electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#303415 by AlanJones Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:28 pm
From: Direct Memo From Mr.President Federal Republic of Nigeria - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348156958180

Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.

Sir/Madam..

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release and payment of your approved sum of US$5.5Milion only (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government and the World bank and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the IMF, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be Paid and Released to you by the Director of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare whom i have delegated and instructed him to release your funds to you without delays once you have presented a copy of your NNPC CONTRACT CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE issued
to you by the Nigerian National P

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the Directors of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that he will be issue you with a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number one step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government,the new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers is issued absolutely free without cost from you hence what you will pay for is the issuance cost for your NNPC CONTRACT CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE which he will tell you the amount and how you will send it to him before your payment as the Finance Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...

Mr. Micheal Abiodun Arokodare...
Direct Phone Line: 234-8156-958180.................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the latter as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$5.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts) as above and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only hence i have delegated by authority to him for your payment.his direct line remains as thus...234-8156-958180.. .and let him know that i Mr.President instructed you to contact him for your payment once you have procured a copy of your NNPC CONTRACT CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE from his desk as that
is the requirement for your paymen

Sincerely Yours,

#327410 by AlanJones Sun May 07, 2017 11:49 pm
From: Office Of Mr.President Federal Republic Of Nigeria - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348156958180

State House,Aso Rock,Abuja.
Office Of Mr.President.
Telex: FGN/GXTT/NGR2017....

Attn: Funds Beneficiary..

Sir/Madam..

Direct Memo From Mr. President On Your Payment.....

Be officially informed that as the President and Commander In Chief Of The Armed Forces Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria and in line with the constitutional powers vested on me I have approved the immediate/Irrevocable and unconditioned release/ payment of your approved sum of US$7.5Milion only (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) ONLY of your contract/inheritance/lottery funds based in the agreement I reached with the United States Government and the World bank and as endorsed by the United Nation Financial Regulatory Agency and the IMF, this Presidential payment directives is devoid of civil service bureaucratic bottlenecks as your funds will be Paid and Released to you through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations by the Director of Finance and Accounts Administrations of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare whom i have delegated and instructed to release your funds to you without delays once you have presente
d a copy of your NNPC CONTRACT CLE

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency required to contact the Director of Finance and Accounts of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC) Mr Micheal Abiodun Arokodare as below for your payment as i have given him a Presidential directives to that effect, note that he will be issue you with a brand new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers because without the new Contract numbers he will not be able to process and direct our bankers to release the above approved sum, that is the number one step for your payment through him as due payment process is the norm now in my Government,the new NNPC Contract/Inheritance Numbers is issued absolutely free without cost from you hence what you will pay for is the issuance cost for your NNPC CONTRACT CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE which he will tell you the amount and how you will send it to him before your payment as the Finance Director of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...

Mr. Micheal Abiodun Arokodare...
Email Contact: [email protected]==
Direct Phone Line: 234-8156-958180.................

Finally note that this is a Presidential Gazetted Directives which you must adhered to the latter as i will not remind you about this again,any other arrangement you have with banks or Government agency as regards to your payment outside this is not from my office and you should disregard that with immediate effect,i have authorized the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations to release your National Assembly budgetary approved sum of US$7.5Million only to you and that is final,contact the Group Executive Director (Finance and Accounts) as above and follow his directives and guidelines for your payment through his desk ONLY as your final funds administrator working on my order only hence i have delegated by authority to him for your payment.his direct line remains as thus...234-8156-958180.. .and let him know that i Mr.President instructed you to contact him for your payment once you have procured a copy of your NNPC CONTRACT CLEARANCE BOND CERTIFICATE from his desk as that
is the requirement for your payme

Sincerely Yours,

#330069 by AlanJones Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:15 am
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +442070882078, +447035948282, +442079924880 & +2348173212684

Head Office=8 Canada Square, London E14 5HQ
Phone+44 207 088-2078
Phone+44 703 5948282.
Fax+44 207 9924880..
Website=www.hsbc.co.uk
SWIFT Code MIDLGB22..

Attn;. Sir/Madam

The HSBC Bank London,United Kingdom wish to inform you as the UK.Europe Offshore Consolidated Oil Reserve Account Holders of the Nigerian Government here in London,UK we have received instructions from our ordering customers the Nigerian Government through the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations (NNPC),Dr,Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu to release and pay you off the sum of US$7.5Million (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) only which is your Contract/Inheritance/Lottery funds owed to you by the Nigerian Government with immediate effect in this second quarter of 2017 of which our bank have duly obliged to our ordering customers the Nigerian Government to that effect from our Head Office here in London without any encumbrances or bureaucratic bottlenecks attached for your ordering customers payment instructions as the HSBC Bank here in London have computed your funds for immediate release and payment to you directly from our Head Office her
e in London at no cost of yours fr

Furtherance to the above now you are as a matter of urgency requested to contacted the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations NNPC in Nigeria Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu who authorized your payment to issue you a valid copy Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order-- to you as the funds beneficiary which you have to plead with the NNPC Boss Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu to forward the copy to our bank here in London through this our official email id as above for your payment because without a copy of the NNPC issued Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order the UK Anti money laundering controls and monitoring Agency,the UK National Crime Agency ( NCA ) will STOP your Transfer/Payment from our Head Office here in London hence the need for the procurement from Nigerian where your funds originated from, forward all your banking details and address for your payment through the above ema
il address and as well specify how

Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu.......
Group Managing Director,Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC.
Email...nnpcnigeriangr@gmail. com
Tel: 234-8173212684==

We are finally awaiting a copy of your secured Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order---TACC/FOCO----duly issued to you by Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu our ordering customers the Nigerian Government through Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu the NNPC Boss whom we ONLY trust and deal with in Nigeria to enable our bank here in London release your approved sum of US$7.5Million to you in your nominated bank account or through ATM Card at no cost of yours from the HSBC Bank here in London as we have received an instructions from our ordering customers to that effect,all we needed to pay you is just your Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order---TACC/FOCO---- which we will attached in your Payment File as your funds is released to you by the RBA Bank here in Australia....Note and be warned that you are only obligated as the funds beneficiary to send ONLY the CommonWealth of Nation agreed pact fees that will cover the procu
rement and issuance fees for the r

Urgently waiting to hear from you,please forward your details to us here in London first and then get your Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order---TACC/FOCO---- from our ordering customers in Nigeria as instructed above for your immediate payment because without the Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order---TACC/FOCO we cannot release your funds to you,all you details should be sent through the above official email id,Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu in Nigeria will inform you the modalities and cost for the issuance of your mandatory Transfer Authorizations Clearance Certificate/Funds Origin Clearance Order---TACC/FOCO--- once you call him on the above telephone number as that is not our own area of jurisdictions...............

Yours Faithfully.

Sir.Antonio Simoes.
Chief Executive Officer, HSBC Bank plc.CEO.
UK,European Continent..
London,UK.
Security [email protected]

#332876 by AlanJones Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:56 pm
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +2348173212684

Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Herbert Macaulay way in the Central business District.
Office Of The Group Managing Director..
Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu..
Abuja,Nigeria.. P.M.B. 190, Garki, Abuja ..
Tel; 234-8173212684.
Website;..http://www.nnpcgroup.com

Attn;..Funds Beneficiary

Sir/Madam....

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations==NNPC== wish to inform you that an express approval have given to us to release your over due funds by the Acting President of Nigeria Prof Yemi Osibanjo after an emergency Executive Counsel Meeting of earlier today Monday 3rd July of which your Payment File have been submitted by the FEC to my office in my capacity as the Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations--NNPC==for your payment as Approved by the Counsel of which the sum of USD5.5Million==FIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS==ONLY was approved in your name and favor by the Federal Executive Counsel as your payment will be through from the Nigerian National Petroleum Escrow Oil Reserve Escrow Account of which am the funds administrator and sole signatory of the Oil Reserve Account as the GMD of Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations...you are hereby as a matter of urgency requested to submit your details for your payment by NNPC Nigeria and as well forward a copy of your duly issued Federal Government/CBN Approved BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN==for your payment,because without you submitting your issued BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations==NNPC==Cannot and Will not release your funds as approved by the Federal Executive Counsel based the new Financial monetary policy approved by the Nigerian Financial Regulatory Counsel for debt settlement and endorsed by the Central Bank of Nigeria..NO
BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN-NO PAYMENT by NNPC Nigeria....if you don't have the requested BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN advise my office immediately so that it will be processed and issued in your name prior to your payment/transfer as that will legitimize your funds as genuine funds devoid of illicit activities once released/paid to you by me as the GMD of NNPC Nigeria...the official issuance fees is very minimal as that will be your only financial requirement prior to your payment that is if you don't have it before now...

Furtherance to the above payment advise you are requested to submit your details for your payment to me upon your receipt of this payment advise and as well submit your FGN/CBN BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN if you have it as that is the basis for your payment,if you don't have it advise as well so that it will be processed in your name and issued before your payment,also let me know how you want to claim your funds from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporations,NNPC that will suit your convenience as that will be worked out in your favor by NNPC Nigeria once you have secured the mandatory required BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN because without it attached to your Payment File there will be no payment by NNPC Nigeria....call me on my direct line as thus==234-8173212684==for more advise on your payment through my desk as approved in your favor,please note that you will not be required to make any prepayment prior to your payment unless you don't have the designated and approved payment requirement which is the FGN/CBN BANK VERIFICATION CODE NUMBERS==BVCN as you will have to pay for the issuance fees prior to your payment by me....

Awaiting to hear from you for your immediate payment and as well your telephone call on my direct line as thus;..234-8173212684..forward all your details to this our secure email [email protected]====

Yours Sincerely..

A.A.Okala..Media Assistant==For..

Dr.Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu...
Group Managing Director.
Nigeria National Petroleum Corporations..NNPC..