Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296991 by AlanJones Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:44 am
Dr. Moey Tan - [email protected]

Sent by Direct Message on LinkedIn:
Hello Dear, will you add a project to your work, get contract to supply vaccine to London anti-viral drug company but cannot supply or do the business because of current job and project with Malaysia government. Will you like to take up from me and supply the vaccine to UK pharmacist? if there is lot of gain in the deal and i will be happy you gave me 20% of your gain in each transaction, email me dr. moeytan@gmail,com for more talks and details

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#297066 by AlanJones Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:55 am
Other Email: [email protected]

My friend XXX

Sorry that we cannot talk now because my mobile phone is roamed unless you can discuss with my PA @ customer service?

You understand the rudiment of the Purchase and the contract?
If no, see the details more
The company that need the product is in Great Britain, i have been helping them to do the purchase but right now i am committed on a project in China and cannot handle this. If you can do it, then send me your details or you send your details to the seller in India and copy the information to me via email as there is no time to waste, the purchasing company need the product earlier this week. If you can travel to India and meet the seller, better, for you will get the sample of the vaccine and seller will hand it to you to sell to the purchasing Manager that i will schedule to be at India the same time you be there. Or if you cannot travel, you can do the business on trust once you connect with the seller to ship the product to mother company in London. And if you can handle the purchase in clean slate, i will hand off the rudiment of the purchasing contract to you to handle it since you are in Zurich and the company to supply the vaccine is at London. Only that you make sure my commission of the gain will be paid to me, as agent connecting you to the business, you pay to me 10% of gain you make on supply.

I have already investigate on the pricing, the India company sell at rate of $3500 per gallon and company in UK can buy at rate of #6200 G Pounds and the best quality is from Fiji and India, we understand the commodity is of Indian drug to cure all kinds of viral deceases and acute pains. LianPharm Co is London use the vaccine to produce drugs for animals and humans.

If you are interested and can do the business, we will send you money once I confirm that you buy the product at the company rate, being that I am officially engaged, I will not be able to come to India right now, but you can be my eyes and my connector?

Confidentiality in the business is that the pharmaceutical company in London don't know the source of procuring the vaccine, i am disclosing the you now the source for you to go into the business, make your money and give me my commission, if you do well on first supply, you will have a one year contract on the supply. Keep the plan a great business secret and work with my directives.

Meanwhile because there is no spare time, i will like you to email the seller in India at this email
[email protected]
Send your phone numbers and details, the seller will call you and give you further directive on the vaccine, if he will send the sample to you or you go to India, whatever try to copy every mail and details of conversation to me to give you more guidelines.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Moey Tan

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#298035 by AlanJones Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:12 am
Tel. No.: +918452994570

Dear Good evening and how are you? Right now i am on Asian Regional Seminar holding at Mumbai of India. Is a business and Investment seminar to educates young and upcoming executives on entrepreneurship and business concepts, just spend two weeks on China in the same project and will be in India for three good months. So will like you to use this opportunity for the supplying business i am introducing you into via London base company that urgently needed India herbal vaccine up to 150 gallons to be send to the company as soon as you can make the purchase ASAP previous guideline.
Really sorry that i cannot connect to you via voice, but think now that we can talk, call me tomorrow via this telephone number
Tel: +918452994570

If you are interested to do the business call me to connect you to the local authorize dealer that you will talk with and purchase the product then sell the product to the purchasing company in London Great Britain.

You can still discuss with the purchasing company. Business will be done online or face to face in India with buyer/ seller, and purchasing Manager/Seller (that is if you can make yourself available in India.)

Online with proper documentations and tracking of goods. And what i want is my commission, and we will discuss it when you call as i will not play with it as your agent and all transaction will be 100% transparent.

Thanks,
Dr. Moey Tan
Tel: +918452994570

Also sent from Dr. Moey Tan - [email protected]