Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#296889 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:39 pm
www.kassiapugpuppies.net

Fake breeder site

[email protected]
Domain Name: KASSIAPUGPUPPIES.NET
Registrar: SHINJIRU MSC SDN BHD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1741
Whois Server: whois.ilovewww.com
Referral URL: http://ilovewww.com
Name Server: NS1.PREMIERSHIPPINGLINE.COM
Name Server: NS2.PREMIERSHIPPINGLINE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 19-may-2016
Creation Date: 18-may-2016
Expiration Date: 18-may-2017

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#296950 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 pm
Kassia Pug Puppies [email protected]

The person who wrote this email learned his English in Africa.

Hello ,
Thanks for your interest in our Pug puppies. We still have 4 puppies available Dante :- (Male), Daisy :- (Female) and Tracy :- (Female) Teddy:(Male) so please see them on our web page http://kassiapugpuppies.net/
They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them. They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. So I am in search of pet lovers who can love and care for these puppies like i do.

Everyone must be aware of the love and attention this puppies need. Honestly i do not breed and sell puppies for a living because i have a stable job. I have always been a good lover to puppies. I adopted their parents some couple of years back and because everyone admired them so i decided to breed them. At the time i already noticed the prices of puppies were too much for some good and loving pet homes to afford so i breed and adopt out my puppies when need be. I also do it sometimes for the sake of experience. Please get back for advice on the next step to take towards getting the puppy into your home. We are asking $400 for each puppy. However, I will also like to know the following from you before we proceed.We are located in Delaware

-Where about are you located? City and state??
1....Are you a breeder?.....
2..have you been keeping puppy before or any order house pet ?...
3...Do you have kids at home?.........
4...Are you going to keep them or give them to someone?..
5....How soon will you want to take the puppies?.....
7 . Which of our puppies are you interested in ?

Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.

Warmest Regards

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#296952 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:37 pm
The request for the payment to be sent via Western Union = proof of a scam

Hello ,
Got your information and yes we can start up the paperwork for Dante's flight immediately. As earlier explained, we are flying Dante on a United PetSafe program which includes a dedicated 24-hour PetSafe desk, the ability to track the status from origin to destination. We chose to use this service because they've been committed to providing safe and secure travel for all our pets and we've never had any bad experience using them. They request we must use an approved kennel that complies with U.S. Department of agriculture (USDA) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations and that is what we will buy to ship inside.

We will ship the puppy alongside a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy. We have often conducted our payments via Western Union and we have one a few blocks away.

Here is my information to process payment via Western Union.

Receiver Names: Tom Parker
State : Delaware
City: Newark
Zip code: 19716
Amount : $600

As soon the money is sent. Do email me with the full information you used in sending the payment such as: The full Names of the sender's and Reference number or scanned copy of the payment slip .

After we confirm payment from your end ,we will process all adoption papers and send the puppy (Dante) over to your location.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#296955 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:46 pm
The scammer is using the following telephone number from Calfornia. (562) 719-8585 This is texting number with no voice services.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#304806 by gilm Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:18 pm
This is the new scanner's website:

http://samsonfrenchbulldogs.trade

Same emails, this time under the name of Rafael Marquez.

This is the email:

Hello ,
Got your information and yes we can start up the paperwork for Bih's flight immediately. As earlier explained, we are flying Bih on a United PetSafe program which includes a dedicated 24-hour PetSafe desk, the ability to track the status from origin to destination. We chose to use this service because they've been committed to providing safe and secure travel for all our pets and we've never had any bad experience using them. They request we must use an approved kennel that complies with U.S. Department of agriculture (USDA) and International Air Transport Association (IATA) regulations and that is what we will buy to ship inside.Bih is 12 pounds.Do you promise to take great care of her and update us with monthly pictures once she gets home today.

We will ship the puppy alongside a catalog for our past breed and a CD which includes all instruction to take care of the puppy. We have often conducted our payments via Money Gram and we have one a few blocks away.

Here is my information to process payment via Money Gram

Receiver's Names:Rafael Marquez
State:Delaware
City:Newark
Zip Code:19702
Amount : 620 USD

As soon the money is sent. Do email me with the full information you used in sending the payment such as: The full Names of the sender's and Reference number or scanned copy of the payment slip .

After we confirm payment from your end ,we will process all adoption papers and send the puppy (Bih) over to your location same day .

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
#304812 by Mike Wilson Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:36 am
Hello gilm,
Thank you for posting the information on this fake breeder website. The site is now in the process of being reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam