Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296910 by Frost Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:07 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Attn!!!
Phone numbers: +22968015206

Dear Package Owner,

This is to inform you that your package is with us and the content of
the
package is an ATM VISA CARD which is valued of
$2,500.000.00.The package was
ordered by the World Compensation committee so contact Mr.Steve,
E-mail: ([email protected])
And forward your delivery address and contact phone no#

looking forward to hear from you soon
call Mr.Steve, for urgent attention phone: +229 68015206

Regards.
Mr.Bruno Adams

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#296911 by Frost Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:08 am
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM DEBIT CARD.$2,500,000.00,
Phone numbers: +22968015206

YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM DEBIT CARD.$2,500,000.00,

Attention ,

Good day to you,This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and the content was well noted.In regards, on how to receive your ATM card, Well, as you can see that I am only working on instruction on how to delivery your ATM card to you through your postal address, based on that instruction you have to send us the below information's to enable us proceed immediately.

Due to your long over-due payment which you have been finding it difficult to receive via Wire transfer or Bank Draft, We have arranged your payment through International ATM Card Payment Center, this is part of an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment. The ATM Payment Center will send your ATM Card valued sum of US$2.5 Million US which you are to use in accessing your fund in any ATM MACHINE location any where in the world, and the maximum withdrawal daily limit is $10,000.00.
As a matter of urgency I will advice you to send to us immediately you receive this message the below information if you want us to proceed by delivering your ATM card through your postal address.

1::Your full name::
2::Your current phone number
3::Your home address were you want them to send the ATM card::
4::Current occupation::
5::Age / Sex
6::Your current home telephone number/mobile phone number::::
7::A Copy of your identification::

Make sure that you send us a copy of your passport or working ID card to enable us know that we are not sending your fund to a wrong person.
While I rest my words here till I hear from you soonest.Call me with this number as soon as you get this email: +229-68015206
I await your urgent response to this message.Call us for urgency of this matter.
United Bank for Africa Benin Republic,
General Manager Mr.Steve,
Telephone: +229-68015206

#296912 by Frost Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:11 am
Subject: Attn Pamela Sweepshue / AWAITING YOUR URGENT REPLY !!!

Attn

Thank you for your swift response to my email, we supposed to meet one on one for a talk concerning this tremendous venture of it's kind. However, I have decided that this should be carried on to avoid delay because we do not have sufficient time.

Just as I have introduce my self in the first message you received from me, I am Dr. Patrick Ijema, Director Allocation Department Central Bank of Nigeria, I have the final signature to any foreign remittance from this Apex Bank of the Nation.Further more The total amount that will be approved in your favour is ( USD$25.7M ).

THE FUND WILL BE SHARED AS FOLLOWS:
1. 50% FOR ME
2. 50% FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

The fund USD$25.7 million dollars, I am referring to you is right here in this bank floating in suspense account, therefore I solicit for your cooperation to be in collaboration with me to have this done, The fund will be transferred into an account you will provide any where in the world.

I will need you to provide the following information urgently to enable me start documentation, processing the fund ready for
remittance, Re-confirmation of Personal information.

SEND YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BELOW:

1. Your Full Name:...........
2. Current Address:..........
3. Direct Phone:.............
4. Cell Number:..............
5. Occupations:..............
6. Age:......................
7. Your Company Name :.......
8. A scan copy of your international passport Or Drivers Licence........

Having provide your information mention I will start immediately to procure all the legal document to back you up for the claim.

Yours faithfully

Dr. Patrick Ijema

#296913 by Frost Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:12 am
Dear,

This is to inform you that I traveled to Australia for official assignment, hence the reason why I am writing you late.

Having stated the above, I want to let you know that there has been a new development consignment the said funds. An arrangement has been entered with an affiliate security firm to deliver the said funds to you in United Kingdom via consignment.

It is important you send to me your full names, address, telephone and fax numbers and any other information you may deem helpful so that I can commence the quick processions of the necessary paper works in your name as the true owner of the consignment that contains the funds.

As soon as I receive the requested information, I will commence the quick processions of the paper works in your name as the true owner of the consignment that contains the funds.

It is very important I state here, that the consignment that contains the cash will be registered as consignment that contains family valuables as the delivery agent that will deliver the consignment to you in United Kingdom must not know that the consignment contains cash, as it is only you () and I (Dr.Patrick Ijema) that knows that the consignment contains cash.

As soon as you claim the consignment from the delivery agent in United Kingdom, I will start coming to join you for the sharing and investments of the funds, as I will like to invest my own share of the funds into lucrative ventures that will yield good profits in your country, United Kingdom and I will be needing your good advice on this areas of investments.

Waiting for your swift response upon receipt of this mail.

Regards,

Dr.Patrick Ijema

#296914 by Frost Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:14 am
Subject: VERY URGENT FROM DR. PATRICK IJEMA
Phone numbers: +2349055933826

Dear,

This is to inform you that I have called your telephone number and it is not connecting and have been waiting for you to send me your full name and address so that I can commence the quick procession of the paper works in your name as the true owner of the consignment.

Having stated the above, it is very important you call me on my direct telephone number: + 234 9055933826 so that we can talk for mutual benefit.

Again, my telephone number is:+ 234 9055933826

As soon as the paper work is secured, it will be submitted to the affiliate security firm where the delivery agent will be delivering the consignment that contains the funds $25.7m to you in United Kingdom.

It is very important you adhere strictly to my instructions as every arrangement has been perfected to actualize a hitch-free delivering of your consignment to you.

Again, it is important you send to me your full names, address, and any other information you may deem helpful so that I can commence the quick processions of the necessary paper works in your name as the true owner of the consignment that contains the funds.

As soon as I receive the requested information, I will commence the quick processions of the paper works in your name as the true owner of the consignment that contains the funds.

It is very important I state here, that the consignment that contains the cash will be registered as consignment that contains family valuables as the delivery agent that will deliver the consignment to you in United Kingdom must not know that the consignment contains cash, as it is only you () and I (Dr.Patrick Ijema) that knows that the consignment contains cash.

As soon as you claim the consignment from the delivery agent in United Kingdom, I will start coming to join you for the sharing and investments of the funds, as I will like to invest my own share of the funds into lucrative ventures that will yield good profits in your country, United Kingdom and I will be needing your good advice on this areas of investments.

Waiting for your swift response upon receipt of this mail.

Regards,

Dr.Patrick Ijema

#326283 by Mortal Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:30 pm
New format from Patrick Ijema

reply-to: [email protected]

subject: Change of Your Funds Ownership

Dear Beneficiary:

I am Dr.Patrick Ijema, Director allocation department from the Central
Bank of Nigeria.My office monitors and controls the affairs of all
banks and Financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign
claim payments. I am the final signatory to any transfer or remittance
of huge funds moving within banks both on the local and international
levels in line with foreign claim settlements. I have before me list
of funds, which could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as
these accounts have been identified either as ghost accounts,unclaimed
deposits or over-invoiced sum. 0n this note, I wish to have a deal
with you as regards to an unpaid fund. I have a file before me and the
date's are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the
transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and
Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, I have the opportunity to
write you based on the instructions I received two days ago from the
Foreign Debts redo!
conciliate dept to submit the List

My conditions:1. The sum of USED$10.7M only will be transfer into your
account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your
name as the bonfire beneficiary,the transfer will be made by Draft or
telegraphic Transfer (T/T), conformable in 3 working days.2. This deal
must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly
by email / telephone, for security purposes.3. There should be no
third parties as most problem associated with your fund release are
caused by your agents or representative.

4. Note that after the successful completion of this transaction,you
and I will have a fair share of the fund in the ratio of 50:50.If you
AGREE with my conditions, l advise you on what to do immediately and
the transfer will commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your
name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate.

1. Your Full Name:..........................
2. Current Address:........................
3. Direct Phone:..............................
Cell Number:..............................
4 Occupations:................................
5. Age:..........................................
6. Company:...................................

I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred.

Waiting for your reply on this

Yours faithfully,

Dr.Patrick Ijema

Director Allocation Department

Tel:+2349055933826

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)