Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#296730 by HannahsDad Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am
Incase Finance at http://incasefinance.com

Steals the identity of a legitimate Quebec company

Incase Finance is a financial firm specialized in procurement, online trading, escrow, and other financial services. Our clients get the best possible support to overcome challenging changes. What is obtained in the end are sustainable results. Uncompromising principles – it's not just our consulting approach, it's our work motto.

Founded in 2007 by Robert Morin, Incase Finance has grown from being a one-man firm to a big company. We currently employ 55 colleagues with all kinds of backgrounds. Our clients include numerous DAX30-companies, public institutions,and international middle-class companies.

Office Assistant (m/w)
This position requires professionalism as you will be dealing with confidential information and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Probationary:
Present
Training The basic skills of the profession
Probation duration 7 days (working at home)
Paid Training $ 50 per day
Part-Time (3-4 hours per day)
After probationary:
Salary:
$1,500 / every two weeks
Working hours:
9am-3pm (mon-fri) work in office
flexible work schedule (possible to customize your personal work schedule)
Duties:
Filing / organizing / scanning and other clerical duties
Answering of the phone and speaking with clients and customers
Assistance with the inventory
Analyze and review service contracts and invoicing for accuracy
Assist with semi-monthly AP list creation and execution of payments
Employees expense reports, reimbursements, and credit card reconciliations
Inter-company transactions and reconciliation
Assist with Financial Reporting projects
Compile and distribute Weekly Reports to management
Order office supplies
Any other clerical duties
Qualification:
Must have office administration experience
Must have experience with Microsoft Office and familiar with computers
Must have experience with inventory / maintenance department
Must have experience or knowledge of Manufacturing Setting
Ability to work independently and take the initiative
Team Player
The advantages:
Work in a local fast-growing company
4% Vacation pay added each week
Quick career progress
Rising wages
A lot of free time
You get a rich experience
Ability to combine work with other job.
Eligibility for Individual Health and Dental Benefits

80 Jack Rice, Rosemere, QC J7A 4Z1
Contact Info
Phone / Fax: (450) 912-0794
Email: [email protected]

Created 30th May 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#296822 by Novi Winfield Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:46 am
Hi,

I received a job offer from this company and now they are asking me to send a scan for proof of i.d. I've been unemployed for a while so it seemed like a good opportunity, but I was also wary about how this company reached me, since I had never applied at this company. I just want to know how these people get my information, how long they have been impersonating a legitimate company and if the real company even exists (www.incasefinance.com). I looked at their website and it seemed ok, but my gut instinct told me to search further, and that's how I came upon this forum. I'm just hoping to get as much information as I can about this sort of scam so I can avoid being harassed going forward, and any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Novi
#296824 by AlanJones Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:58 am
The company exists, but has no involvement in the scam. The website incasefinance.com is a fake that was only registered a couple of days ago.

If you took the "job", you would very likely end up laundering money for criminals and when the people the money was stolen from complain to the authorities, you would be the only person in the scam using your real details.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#296833 by vonpaso xlura Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:57 am
Domain Name: INCASEFINANCE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2032210872_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.1api.net
Registrar URL: http://www.1api.net
Updated Date: 2016-05-30T11:21:21Z
Creation Date: 2016-05-30T01:06:01Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-30T01:06:01Z
Registrar: 1API GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 1387
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49.68416984x200
Reseller: iDotz.Net - Domain Name Registrar & Service http://www.idotz.net
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited - http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: ROBERT MORIN
Registrant Organization: INCASE FINANCE INC.
Registrant Street: 80, JACK RICE
Registrant City: ROSEMERE
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: J7A 4Z1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4032220587
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The phone number does not match the postal code. The domain was registered for only one year. Financial companies deal with thirty-year loans and other multi-year obligations; they don't register domains for only one year. The site claims to be in Québec but is completely devoid of French and doesn't even have the accent. This domain is fake.

Please post the emails sent by the scammer. If the scammer is using his own domain to send mail, post them with complete headers. They will help us kill the site.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
#296863 by Novi Winfield Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:36 pm
They are using a thrid party email service so I won't bother with including the headers to the emails I was sent. I got the "first" email yesterday afternoon. It was actually their second attempt to reach me but the first email they sent was marked as spam, so I didn't even notice it.

Greetings dear, [my name]

How are you?

I sent you a job offer yesterday. You receive it?

Please let me know soon.

We are looking for new employees.

I wish you a good day.

Best regards,

Samantha Peters.
Phone:+1(450)912-0794

© 2016 Incase Finance

The email that was received in my spam folder was this:

Greetings dear, [my name].

My pleasure to welcome you to the team of professionals Incase Finance.
I reviewed your resume just, and I have no doubts you will fit into our team.
My name is Samantha Peters. I am the employee manager of the Incase Finance.
Incase Finance is successful and fast-growing company in consulting industry,
specialized in procurement, supply chain management and financial services.
At the present time, our company looking for a dynamic and result-oriented people to
fill available positions in our professional and corporate environment.
You can learn more about available positions in file Job_Description.pdf and browse our company's website (attachment contact.png).
We expand our business and we need representatives in your area, for procurement optimization and the goods turnover transit.
We set the pace on the consulting market. Our services are in demand on the labor market.
By the truth, there is a great opportunity for career growth, as well as the constant wage growth.

First of all, I have a few questions for you.

1. How do you feel working in a team?
2. In what position are you interested in our company (choose one in Job_Description.pdf)?
3. What are three things you need for comfortable work?
4. What are the reasons why you are the best candidate for this position?
5. When you are ready to start?

Please give me a brief answers on these questions with your next reply.
Give me an answer ASAP. Otherwise, we will consider other candidates.
Incase Finance team wish you a nice and successful day.
Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Samantha Peters.

* If you think this is a message we sent you by mistake, or you're not looking for a job,
answer me with the subject "Unsubscribe", I will erase your email from the mailing list.
** Add my email to your "white" list, please.
This is necessary to set an effective dialogue between us and avoid our
Correspondence go to spam/junk folder.

© 2016 Incase Finance

There was a PDF file attached with 2 different job descriptions as well in this email.

I decided to humour them and answered their 5 question quiz, and within minutes I got a response. This is the part that really made me question the legitimacy of this entire text exchange:

I am glad you are interested in position in our company Incase Finance.
You should take a few simple steps before we go ahead.

1. - Provide a scan / picture of any document. To verify your identity.
2. - Carefully read the Agreement, and then fill it out.

All your personal information and documents will be kept confidential and protected.

Please provide the required documents within 1-2 days.

After contract signed, you accept the obligations. You will need to perform all duties mentioned in contract.
You must neatly and consistently perform all instructions and tasks.
Please be especially careful and executive during your probationary period.

If you have any questions, please ask me and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,

Samantha Peters.

© 2016 Incase Finance

There was a PDF file attached which asked for personal information and a signature. I haven't responded, and this morning they sent me another email which actually came off as slightly rude. I'm hoping this is the last I hear of them:

Why you did not answer me yesterday?
You wrote that you are ready to start immediately.
Please provide the documents that I asked you then we will be move on.

Best regards,

Samantha Peters.

© 2016 Incase Finance
#296919 by Novi Winfield Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:32 am
Headers from the following email address: Samantha Peters <[email protected]>
reply-to: Samantha Peters <[email protected]>
to: [My name]
date: Tue, May 31, 2016 at 4:03 PM
subject: Hello [My name] Please provide required information
mailed-by: sendgrid.net
signed-by: sendgrid.net
encryption: Standard (TLS) Learn more

Incase Finance - Job Offer!

Hello [my name]. Please provide required information

Hello [my name]. Incase Finance

The first PDF for the "job description" was included in the OP.
This is the "agreement PDF" text:

Employment Agreement
Entered into between:
__Incase Finance inc._____(hereinafter referred to as "the employer")
Address of employer: 80 Jack Rice, Rosemere, QC J7A 4Z1 Canada_
And Employee Details (hereinafter referred to as "the employee")
First Name: ___________________________________
Middle Name: ___________________________________
Last Name: ___________________________________
Address: ___________________________________
City: ___________________________________
Zip Postal Code: ___________________________________
Home Number: ___________________________________
Mobile Number: ___________________________________
I certify that the above information (and any further information enclosed) is correct and I agree that the Employer may take reasonable steps to verify this information.
1. Commencement
This contract will begin on ________ (put the date when you are able to start) and continue until terminated as set out in clause 4.
2. Place of work/ work hours
Part Time domestic or part time in office (3-4 day per week, up to 5 hours to perform a task);
Schedule of work discuss after interview.
The note :* If employee didn’t perform a task at the main time, he/she continue work overtime.
** Full Time in office (9am - 3pm)

http://incasefinance.com/

+1(450)912-0794
Page 2 of 5
Every employee will be employed subject to satisfactory completion of this trial period. The Employee has the probationary during 7 days, training part-time 3-4 hours per day. Schedule of work discuss after interview.
The note: If employee didn’t perform a task at the main time, he/she continue work overtime, if it is necessary
3. Job description
A probation period is a trial period of employment during 7days. Company will provide you different training tasks. Your employee manager will be your curator and guide you with your tasks. These tasks will help you understand job basics.
Duties:
 Process payments to customers and suppliers;  Data entry/Database managing;  Call up on the phone with customers;  Process matching donation requests;  Register and manage trading accounts;  Process and manage operation orders;  Study and work with the documentation of the company. (Preparation for work in the office);  Learn the company's services;
You will commence the main duties, after probation.
4. Termination of employment
In terms of the Basic Conditions of Contract, any party to an employment contract must give to the other written notice of termination as follows:
 7 days, if employed for four weeks or less  2 weeks if employed for more than four weeks.
Procedure for termination of employment
Whilst the contract of employment makes provision for termination of employment, it must be understood that the services of an employee may not be terminated unless a valid and fair reason exists and fair procedure is followed.
Pro-rata leave and severance pay might be payable.
In the event of a domestic worker being unable to return to work due to disability, the employer must investigate the nature of the disability and ascertain whether or not it is permanent or temporary. The employer must try to accommodate the employee as far as possible for example, amending or adapting their duties to suit the disability. However, in the

+1(450)912-0794
Page 3 of 5
event of it not being possible for the employer to adapt the domestic workers duties and/or to find alternatives, then such employer may terminate the services of the domestic worker.
5. Wage
During probationary (7 days): $50 per every working day
Part Time (home-based, part time in office): $85 per day
Full Time: $1500 every two weeks
The note:
* Salary paid by e-transfer(interac) every two weeks.
** Any work on Sundays and overtime must be paid at least 1.5 times the wage.
*** The Company shall reimburse Employee for all business expenses, including expenses for entertainment, travel, and similar.
6. Sick leave
The employee is to notify the employer as soon as possible in case of his/her absence from work through illness. The employer is not required to pay an employee if the employee has been absent from work for more than two consecutive days or on more than two occasions during an eight-week period and, on request by the employer, does not produce a medical certificate stating that the employee was unable to work for the duration of the employee’s absence on account of sickness or injury.
7. Vacation
Employee may not begin to take vacation days until six (6) months after commencing employment in company and shall schedule vacation time with the approval of the Board of Directors for the purpose of coordinating work schedules with Employer. Employee agrees that he/she shall not take vacation (or a vacation in conjunction with one or more holidays) which exceeds three weeks in duration at any time, with the approval of the Executive Committee of the Board.
Employee may take non paid additional vacation for attendance at educational conferences, seminars or vacation abroad, must be agreed in advance.
8. Deductions from remuneration
The employer may not deduct any monies from the employee’s wage unless the employee has agreed to this in writing on each occasion. The Basic Conditions of Contracts prohibits an employer from deducting any monies from the workers’ wages without his/her written permission.
9. Performance of duties

+1(450)912-0794
Page 4 of 5
The Employee shall perform the duties set out in the Job Description attached to this agreement. The Employee also agrees to perform all other reasonable duties and comply with reasonable instructions issued by the Employer. Be online and ready to perform the duties at the specified time.
10. Combining work
The Employee can combine an employment with another Employer at off-time. The Employee cannot be busy with another employment at working hours. If the Employer employed he/she should inform before agreement signed. A special flexible schedule will be set, to meet interests of all parties.
11. Confidentiality:
The Employee will not, during or at any time after the termination of your employment, disclose to any person or persons (except to senior Employees of the Company) nor use for your own benefit any confidential information that you may receive or obtain in relation to the affairs of the Company or its Clients.
12. General:
Any changes to this agreement will only be valid if they are in writing and have been agreed and signed by both parties.
This Agreement will be effective from the date upon signed by the Parties. The Employer will have the right to seize the court to bring the Employee to disciplinary and material liability if the Employee violate the terms of the contract.
We are in agreement with the conditions above.
Employee Signature___________________________ Date _______________________
Employer Signature___________________________ Robert Morin - Managing Director
#296973 by Novi Winfield Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 pm
Ip Address 3rd Party Info Provider City Flag Country
* 174.89.137.124 Check 174.89.137.124 at Senderbase.org Check 174.89.137.124 at Reputationauthority.org Bell Canada Cambridge Canada

50.31.49.41 Check 50.31.49.41 at Senderbase.org Check 50.31.49.41 at Reputationauthority.org Sendgrid Boulder United States