Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296693 by soldierfortune Tue May 31, 2016 1:50 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Note* next of kin scammer may have a several reasons to obtain an assistant, refugee scammer always refugee/monetary laws. Socio-economic refugee/humanitarian laws are for protect refugees, not restrict their economical rights, please do not stumble into a law.

Location (IP address): ISP: SONATEL, Senegal, Dakar
Bank account holder:

Dating Site/user ID: spiritualdating/mawaybabe
Name: Maway Ukpa
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>
Email 4: <[email protected]>
Email 5: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +221773106586 (Rev. Mike Gabriel)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Phone 2: +441189639698 (RBS Bank, Philip Hampton)
Country/Type/Provider: UK

Phone 3: +448447749744 (RBS Bank, Philip Hampton)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Premium Rate

Phone 4: +221773106586 (Bar. Shmail Bakarr)
Country/Type/Provider: Senegal/Mobile/Sonatel Mobiles (Orange)

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, NOK (next of kin), refugee

- Father Ambrose Ukpa and mother were killed by rebels during the civil war
- Fled from Sudan to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal
- Father deposited $6.5 million US dollars with the bank in UK
- Refugee status*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 20%
- A foreign partner to help with the travel documents
- Lawyer fee €1.030 Euros
- Payment via Western Union or Money Gram to name Shmail Bakarr
- Payment to bank account name: n/a

Site: spiritualdating
Username: mawaybabe
Sex: Female

Site: spiritualdating
Date: Jan 19, 2016

Hello Dear, My name is Miss Maway Ukpa, I came across your profile page today and I picked interest in you. Can we be friends? Please Contact me back with my private email address here ([email protected]) so that i can introduce myself properly to you and also send you my photos at least for us to know each other more better. I will be expecting your quick response. Have a nice day Yours New Friend Maway.

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:12:09 +0000
Subject: I'M WAITING FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE.

Hello My Dearest,

I really appreciate your response to my mail. How are you doing today? Please permit me to introduce myself to you as I believed age or distance can never be hindrance between us. My name is Miss Maway Ukpa, I'm from Sudan, 5.8 ft tall, fair in complexion, And i will be 23 years old by end of this month, Never married before and presently residing in the church refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my parent by rebels in my country. Please don't be discourage by hearing my story. I am writing this email to you with the private office computer of the coordinator in charge of the camp here, His name is reverend father Mike Gabriel, You can reach me through his phone number here +221773106586 If you want to speak with me.

Honey, I'm writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, After the death of my beloved parent things has been difficult for me. I wish to contact you for personal assistance in your country, I want to go back to my studies i was only in my first year in the university before the incident took place, And ever since then life has not been easy for me, I'm just like one staying in the prison, And i believe with your help i will come out from this ugly situation and start a better life with you. I don't have any brother, sister or relatives whom i can run to for assistance.

My late father Dr. Ambrose Ukpa was a politician and also the managing director of (Sudanese Sugar Co. Ltd) before his death along side with my mother and my younger brother. The brutal killing of my parent took place one early morning at 5.30 a.m by the rebels, I was the only one who survived among my families, I managed to escape and make my way to Senegal where i'm residing now as a refugee, Although when my father was alive he told me that he deposited $6.5M (Six Million, Five hundred thousand) united states dollars in one of the leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin.

I have contacted the bank where the money was deposited, And they told me that my father's instruction in his will was that the inheritance money will only be release to me when i get married or present a foreign trustee who will stand as my partner to help me invest the money on my behalf to overseas. Hence the bank insisted that someone must represent me in their bank, I am contacting you to assist me stand as my trustee represent me in the bank to receive the money on my behalf to your account, So that from there you can send me some money to get my traveling documents to join you over there in your country.

I have never informed anyone about this money except you because i believe that you're the right person to help me out. I have the Deposit Certificate of the money and the death certificate of my late father here with me which i can send to you later. I have attached my pictures here for you. Hope to hear your positive response. Have a nice day and think about me.

Thanks
Miss Maway.

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 09:00:39 +0000
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK NOW.

Darling,

How was your weekend? I just want to inform you that i've introduced you with the bank as my trustee. Please contact them now as they are waiting to hear from you. Feel free to ask any questions you want to know so that you will understand the bank process and requirements very well and ask to tell exactly what to do in order to make the process quick without any difficulty.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

ADDRESS:

Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND. (R.B.S)
Email: ([email protected])
Telephone numbers: +441189639698 / +441315498888
Dean and Director of remittances; Sir. Philip Hampton
Private email: ([email protected])

The account information's

Account Name ---Dr. Ambrose Ukpa
Amount---- $6.5M (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars).
Next of Kin to the Deposit --- Miss Maway Ukpa
Account Number--- BLB745008901546/QB/91/A..

Yours Always in love

Miss Maway.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.21.60]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 11:42:34 +0100
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: R.B.S INFORMATIONS / TRANSFER PROCEDURES.

For Your Kind Attention: "xxxxxx",

This is a message from the Regional Telegraphic Transfer Head Office of Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc London. I have been directed by the group chairman to write you in respect of your mail and your ability to transfer the fund and your partner's instruction.

Actually, We have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Maway Ukpa (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this Bank. Late Dr. Ambrose Ukpa is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us, $6.5M Dollars (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Us Dollars).

Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, We will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note: The above are compulsory, And are needed to protect our interest,yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. (We promise to give our customers the best of our services.)

Remittance Manager-Sir Philip Hampton
(For Account Department)

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 16:53:03 +0000
Subject: Darling you can contact the lawyer now.

Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? As for me here i'm doing fine by God grace and i know that the same grace is keeping you save and sound over there too. I just want to thank you for been part of this life journey with me, And i believe very soon the transfer will be over, then i will have the opportunity to come over to meet with you, and I will be the most happiness girl on earth that day to meet a friend that pick me up from the dust to the glory. I will live to pay you back for all the expenses that you made on my behalf.

Regarding to the documents the bank required from us, I have with me here the Deposit Certificate of my late father which I will send to the lawyer if he agrees to help us and also the death certificate, I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend father about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below here, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable us to transfer my Late father's money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

ISHMAIL BAKARR (Esq) OF: BAKARR CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.
103 CITE CONACHP SUD FOIRE DAKAR SENEGAL.
Email: ([email protected] \ [email protected])
Telephone +221773106586

Yours always in love.

Miss Maway.

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 10:29:19 +0000
Subject: THE COST OF THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE DESK OF ISHMAIL BAKARR (Esq).

ISHMAIL BAKARR (Esq) BAKARR CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES SOLICITORS AND ADVOCATES.

Office Address:103 Cite Conachp Sud Foire (2nd-floor) Dakar Senegal.
Email : ([email protected] ([email protected])
Telephone : +221709446531

Attention: Mr. ”xxxxx”,

Sequel to your mail to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the federal high court here for you and your partner Miss Maway Ukpa .

Your partner with reverend has also said to me to issue you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her late father's money from (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND) to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal this morning, I was made to understand from the bank that there are three documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father Dr. Ambrose Ukpa. (WHICH SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS WITH HER HERE) It's now remaining the other two documents, Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 380 Euro for authentication of the power of attorney, 270 Euro for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 180 Euro for notary stamping at the notary office (before the bank can accept it) and my legal processing fee of 200 Euro Total of (1,030 Euro) to get everything done.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY TODAY OR FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING THROUGH ( WESTERN UNION) OR THROUGH (MONEY GRAM), WITH MY NAMES AND ADDRESS BELOW:

FIRST NAME........ BAKARR
SECOND NAME....... ISHMAIL
ADDRESS........... No 103 cite conachp sud foire
TOWN.... Dakar
COUNTRY...... Senegal

MAKE SURE THAT YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY ,SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS

NOTE: WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS

THANKS.

Yours Sincerely in Service,
Bar.(Dr) Ishmail bakarr.
Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 103 cite conachp sud foire
(2nd-floor) Dakar,Senegal.
Office Tel: +221709446531
Advertisement