Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296672 by soldierfortune Mon May 30, 2016 8:15 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Location (IP address): ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Ivory Coast, Lagunes, Abidjan
Bank account holder: n/a

Dating Site/user ID: n/a
Name: Caroline Ben
Sex: female

Email 1: <[email protected]>
Email 2: <[email protected]>
Email 3: <[email protected]>

Phone 1: +22555162469 (Caroline Ben)
Country/Type/Provider: Cote d'Ivoire/mobile/MTN - Cote d'Ivoire

Phone 2: +22559976681 (BanqueAtlantique Bank, Franklink Ouadio)
Country/Type/Provider: Cote d'Ivoire/mobile/Orange - Cote d'Ivoire

Phone 3: +4470724038998 (BanqueAtlantique Bank)
Country/Type/Provider: UK/Universal - Personal Redirect

Scam story: Advance fee fraud, banker

- Late Mr. James Miller who was assassinated has a unclaimed bank account
- Deposited balance$4.2 million US dollars with the Ivorian bank
- Banker can not involved of claim*
- Compensation of a foreign partner 50%
- Fee to reactivate an account €5.150 Euros including costs
- Payment via Western Union to name: Eze Samuel

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:52:58 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Hello "xxxxxx", My Details And My Photo

My Dearest

I am very glad of your immediate response, irrespective you skepticism. But everything in life has a purpose and I believe God has brought us together to work as a partner as to champion our destinies towards this noble deal. I want to put down in a little language on how I believed we will proceed with successfully to execute this deal within a short while. The first step is absolute trust and confidence to one another to be guided with truthfulness, I am a banker with Bank Atlantic here in Cote D'Ivoire.

As a matter of fact, I found myself in this opportunity and with my position here in the bank I had no option than to give out this blind trust I will appreciate if I can confide in you for this deal that will profit both of us and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper homework before contacting you so you have to be very serious. I have worked with the bank where the fund in question has been lodged for over 7 yrs now and I want to assure you that this deal will work out smoothly provided you keep it confidential and follow my instructions and directives,

The owner of this fund is late mr james miller who was assasinted together with his entired family during the war crisis here in our country and since then no one has come to ask about the deposited fund which the late eng james miller deposited in our bank here due to there is no one left in their family and I will appreciate if you can stand in as the relation to the deceased depositor, irrespective you don’t know him in person. I want to assure you that I have did my proper searching to know if i can get any one or relatives left to calim this fund without sucess then i decided to present you as one of the relatives there in abroad to calim this fund so that both of us will share this fund 50/50 percent ok.

My intention to strike this deal is not to enrich myself, but to make sure our bank coordinators did not take advantage of this fund and use it for their own selfish interest as useal. As a matter of fact, I had intention to use 40% of my own share to support less privilege and orphanage homes. Then 60% will go for me and my family use, and I am planning to resign from my banking work immediately after this deal will be sucess and i come to your country to establish good business empire with your support there in your country.

All I will promise you is that this deal is 100% risk free, I have planned the best strategies we will use to execute this deal successful, hence you follow my advise and directives as the initiator of this deal ok. My friend, I have in mind to share the fund 50/50 with you any expenses to champion this deal shall be equally shared equal. Therefore send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers and with your identity acrd passport photo, To enable me use it to work in the old account deposited file.

As soon as I received your information, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed. Please feel free to ask question.

Yours Sincere Partner,

Mrs Caroline Ben.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.189.32.224]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 09:55:38 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Hello My Sweet "xxxxxx"

Hello My Sweet "xxxxxx",

Please i want you to know that i am a proffessional banker with my qualifications, And before i decided to strike this deal i am well sure and planned myself very well that there will be no any trouble neither problems that will occour in this great transaction ok.

Once again i am assureing you that this transaction is 100% risk free which is very legal at all means ok, therefore with my qualification in banking institution i am solidly behind you and with this transaction hence is something that both of us will benefit from it.

Again, I thank you for the little information of yourself you provides to me but it's not enough to use in perfecting this deal, Therefore i will want you to go ahead and send me your full name, resident address, date of birth, and direct telephone and fax numbers and with your identity card passport photo, To enable me use it to work in the old account deposited file.

As soon as I received your information, I will use it to work on account file of the deceased and send you application text you will carefully fill and send to our bank foreign remittance department as relative to the deceased depositor. I will call you as soon as I hear from you before we proceed.

Yours Sincere Partner,

Mrs Caroline Ben.

Received: from [41.207.19.174]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:41:54 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Dearest "xxxxxx" Please Read Very Craefully And Contact The Bank

Dearest "xxxxxx",

I am sorry for my late response to your mail is due to the horrible health of my only little daugther which has been developed more serious today, she is addmitted there at the Caritas hospital and i hope that she will recover her health soon because she is the only eyes i have in my hole life today.

I used the information you sent to me and worked on the account file of the deceased depositor to positione you as the next of kin to the deceased depositor. As a relative to Late Engr: Maurice James Miller. and I have sent you the specimen of the application text attached above which you will download and fill up before you will send it to our bank for the claim of this fund. I want to assure you once again that your involvement in this deal would not make you to regret anything as I have earlier told you in my previous letter.

I hope that this deal will open a new chapter that everything will go the normal way hence you follow my instructions directives and advice. I will not be directly involved full in this deal because I would not want any of our bank's staff member to know my involvement or have an idea of my plan towards this deal but I will be in the background giving you all the vital and useful information that will assist us to claim this fund.

So you should not mention my name nor allow the director of the bank here Mr. Franklin Kouadio to know that I am the person giving you information otherwise, we will loose the money and it will be ploughed back to the bank treasury as unclaimed money or the bank coordinators will share this fund among themselves.

I would want you to follow up and comply with my instructions strictly in other to avoid mistakes, as I would not want any thing to jeopardise this deal for the interest of both of us. I intend to resign from banking work immediately the money is transferred to your bank account and to come over to India with my family to settle permanently. So you can see the great importance I attach to this deal.

PROCEDURES: You have to fill out this form attachments inside and apply to our bank for the release and transfer of these fund to your own nominated bank account. Again, I am here as an insider in the bank to give you all the necessary information and back-up that will lead us to success in this deal. It is my fervent wish if my bank can conclude the transfer of the fund to your bank account within the next 6 working days. As after reading your message I have decided to share this fund at the ratio of 50/50 and also any expenses should be 50/50 please we have to keep our word of honour and work as partner to achieve our objectives towards this noble deal.

When you contact and hear from our bank, do not respond to them immediately, do relate to me through email or phone call first so that I will advise you what to answer them to avoid mistake and suspicious ok. You can always reach me on my direct telephone number +22555162469 any time. Please call me as soon as you receive this mail before you send the application text to bank to show me your seriousness in this noble deal just call me.

Again make sure to fill the form with any of your information you can provide and re-scan it and send to our bank director's email address here [email protected]. because this very email address here is a direct email address to our bank director of english remmittance departments here in our bank and he is the person who will be incharge of this very transfer ok.

Please open the attachments file form and fill it and also make sure that you will scan it before you will re-attach it in your email address before forward it to the apointed email address above and wait for his reply.

Hope to hear from you urgent. Remain Blessed and God bless you.

Yours Partner and Friend

Mrs. Celina,

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2016 09:41:25 +0000
Subject: MR. FRANKLIN KOUADIO (Director)

From the Desk of the Director (Hon)
MR FRANKLINKOUADIO
BanqueAtlantique Headquarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel : +22559976681
Fax: +22521279727
Date: 30/01/2016
Ref : BACI/X125/BAJ07,

Communication institutionnelle 2008 Le Groupe BANK ATLANTIQUE, dont la première implantation date de 1992, compte aujourd’hui environ 2000 collaborateurs, au sein de neuf banques commerciales, trois sociétés de crédit-bail, deux sociétés d’assurance-vie, deux sociétés d’inves­tissement, une société de bourse, un bureau de représentation à Paris et une filiale informatique. Corporate communication Information

ATTN; "xxxxxx",

WELCOME TO BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN

This is to acknowlaged the reciept of your mail dated thursday 30th of january 2016, the application information contents you sent to us is well noted. after our bank co-ordinators meeting this morning, Our bank wish to bring to your keen notice that the managements of this great banking institution can not at this moment grant your request untill you provides us with this vital informations regarding the deposit of the fund in our bank coffeers, to prove us that you are the close relation to our late customer eng James J Miller, please we are not certified with the application you sent although the depositor's account information with the ammount corresponds with the deceased account deposit details but it is not enough to approve your application for claim just like that.

Therefore on this effects, the cordinators of this bank are requesting you to provide us with this important information of the deposit such as;:

1) Account deposit secrete code numbers
2) Account deposit reference numbers
3) A Photocopy Of The Statement Of The Account Document

To proove to us that really you a member of late Mr Muarice James Miller's family or the benefficiary to his inheritance fund in our bank here.

Upon the reciept of this vital deposit informtions this bank shall grant//approve your request and detail you our obligations and the rquirements which you have to meet to authenticate your claims before our bank shall process the transfer paper work in your favour and effect the transfer of USS4.200.000.00 (Foure Million Two hundred united states dollars) only to your designated bank account in your Country.

Serving you the best is our duty. Thanks and our regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,
MR. FRANKLIN KOUADIO (Director)
Bank Atlantic of Africa Abidjan CI.

Received: from [41.189.33.192]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 12:44:25 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Hello "xxxxxx" The Requesting Informations.

Hello "xxxxxx",

I am very very sorry for my late response to your mail is due to the horrible health of my only daugther who is currently addmitted there at the Caritas hospital, And i am also happy that you have been communicating with our bank which i have gone through the message which our bank sent to you which you forwarded to me, I am very happy to provide with you below the vital informations which our bank are demanding from you before they will approove your claim to this noble transaction of our.

1) Account deposit secrete code numbers: MJM/5578/AA/105
2) Account deposit reference numbers: BA-1022-ABJ/CI-19
3) A Photocopy Of The Statement Of The Account Document Is Attached above here.

Please copy it the was i stateted it here and send to our bank and waits for their reply ok. Once again i will like you to forward me every message which you will be recieveing from our bank so that i will carefully read it by myself and no exactly what they may need from you ok.

Once again i will be very happy to meet you there with my only daugther by the special grace of God Amen. May God hlep us and grant our heart desires Amen. Please keep praying for me and my daugther while i am also praying for you and your family also.

May God bless us Amen.

Mrs Caroline.

Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 09:29:54 +0000
Subject: ATTN; "xxxxxx", (CONGRATULATIONS WITH BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN)

From the Desk of the Director (Hon)
MR FRANKLINKOUADIO
BanqueAtlantique Headquarters
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire
Tel: +22559976681
Date:15/02/2016
Ref : BACI/X125/BAJ07

ATTN; "xxxxxx",

CONGRATULATIONS WITH BANQUE ATLANTIQUE ABIDJAN

This is to bring to your keen notice that our bank have received the information you sent to us and we are satisfied with the informations you sent to us after due verifications and we are very sorry for the inconveniences we may caused you is due to our bank want to be sure that you are what you calims to be before our bank will transfer this fund into your bank account you submitted in our bank here.

THEREFORE OUR BANK HAS SET TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITED FUND INTO YOUR NORMINECTED BANK ACCOUNT UNDER ONE CONDITION BELOW:

The account of your late relative Eng Muarice James Miller has been dormant for past nine years in our bank here which he made an agreedment with our bank as an oath he took with us during the day he deposited this ammount in our bank here in a deposited system called (FIXED SUNSPENCE ACCOUNT) which means that no one here in africa will have access in this fund locally in our country even the late depositor enj maurice james miller's family members unless this fund will be transfer into an international bank account like yours before anyone can put hand or acess on it according to the oath which the late mr muarice james miller took and agreed with our bank before this fund was accepted to be registered here in our bank,

Therefore you are ask to send the sum of €5,150 euros only to reactivate this old dormant account and the transfer charges before this fund will be transfer into your norminected bank account there in your country because we have been trying to made the transfer into your bank account ever since we recieved the required information you sent to us without sucess and it's keep bounceing back to our system which our telex departments service has programmed your inherited fund in our BP Diskette System for onward transfer to your designated bank account you provides to our bank.

Therefore without the re-activition of this old dormant account of your late relation the transfer can never be hold at any means. Therefore you will use the name of a member staff here in our bank to send this little ammount through Western Union so that we will retrive the money here in our bank fast and make the transfer early as it's is already programmed to be done and transfer urgently into your norminected bank account in our BP Diskette System.

USE THIS INFORMTION BELLOW TO SEND THE LITTLE AMMOUNT

SENDER'S NAME ---------------: "xxxxxx"
RECIEVER'S Surname----------------:Eze
RECIEVER'S NAME-------------------: Samuel
COUNTRY-------------------------:IVORY COAST/Cote D'Ivoire
RESIDENCE ADDRESS City-------------------: 1001 BP. Ave 74 rue Abidjan.
WU(mtcn) Code :-----------------: ??
Question ---------- :For what
Anwser ---------------- : For Service

NB// Make sure to attach the transfer paper slip of the money you will send to us through Western Union there in your country on your email and send it to us.

Our bank are waiting to recieve the reactivation fee with the transfer charges urgently so that our bank will effect your fund transfer immediately. As soon as we recieve this requesting fees our bank will not hesitate to effect/transfer your fund in your bank account without delay.

We are looking forward to hearing from you. Serving you the best is our duty.

Thanks and our regards to your family.
Yours faithfully,
MR. FRANKLIN KOUADIO (Director)
Bank Atlantic of Africa Abidjan
CI.
Advertisement