Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296579 by Frost Sun May 29, 2016 5:20 pm
From: WESTER UNION® TRANSFER WORLDWILD <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:

Date: 04/20/2016

How are you today? Please can you confirm this to us before we make a mistake, somebody called me today with this number 706-925-5615 saying that he is your brother, he said that you died since 3 days ago and before this happened you asked him to receive the funds on your behalf. He forwarded his address for us to send the REF# direct to him;

1121 Odena RD S
Sylacauga, AL - USA 35150

But we are not sure about this. So that is why i am writing to know if this is true or not. Regarding the fee $123 which you are supposed to send earlier, I tried letting him know of the required fee he said that i should give him information to send the $123 so that we can update the payments then send the mtcn numbers to him since you are not alive again.

Please this fund is not something we could just make any silly mistake or sending it to the wrong person because the money is huge amount of money $6 million us dollar So this man is getting us confusing on what he is saying.

I am sending this mail to you to find out the truth before i make any mistake. I told the man to give me 2days to think about it. The man said that his name is MR.LARRY Phillip he is from USA. So am sending this message to confirm the truth but if i don't hear from anyone in the next 2days i will collect the $123 from him and hand over everything to himYou are advice to reconfirm the following info; this the information that you use to send the fee if your alive

now i want you to know that if you know that your not the one who send this man try to make sure that you get back to us with the mtcn number of the $123 today that is the only thing you can do today so that you will be able to have your mtcn number of you first payment of $5,000 today with out any delaying, and i will promise you that once you send the $123 today MR LARRY Phillip will be arrested today because he want to claim what dose not belong to him, so now try to get back to me with the mtcn number of the $123 only because that $123 is the only thing that is delaying your first payment of $5,000 since and i swear to God almighty who made me that once you send the $123 today and get back to me with the mtcn number today once we arrested Mr Larry gale today i will get back to you with the mtcn number of your first payment of $5,000 today.
may God almighty bless you.

THIS IS THE INFORMATION TO SEND THE $123 TODAY ONCE YOUR ALIVE

WESTERN UNION

RECEIVER NAME:::::::::::::: FRANK EZEL
CITY :::::::::::::::::::COTONOU
TEXT QUESTION:::::::::::::GOOD
TEXT ANSWER:::::::::::::::::: BEST
AMOUNT:::::::::::::::::::::$123 DOLLARS
MTCN:::::::::::::::::::::::?
SENDER::::::::::::::::::::::?

Awaiting an urgent respond.
BEST REGARDS,
DIRECTOR MR. JOVITA GOMEZ
THE NEW MANAGER OF WESTERN UNION

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#296580 by Frost Sun May 29, 2016 5:22 pm
Phone numbers: +22968405094

Thank for your update. We are here to inform you that there was a meeting with the office committee today. We are giving you 100% guarantee that you will get your fund without delay in this office okay. The only fee needed is this $123 dollars. I will call you (+229-68-40-50-94). We will be waiting to hear from you okay.

Awaiting an urgent respond.
BEST REGARDS,
DIRECTOR MR. JOVITA GOMEZ
THE NEW MANAGER OF WESTERN UNION

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com