Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296347 by Tim Atem Fri May 27, 2016 8:40 am
reply-to: MR SAM KOTA - [email protected]

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that we have written to you before without getting respond from you and we believe that our previous mail did not get to you therefore we write to you again concerning the release of your inheritance fund sum of $7.5M USD credited in ATM CARD, but we checked the credited date of the card while it maybe expire before getting to you, then the issued Bank converted the fund into cash which have been packaged with diplomatic IRON BOX and re-deposited to EXPRESS DELIVERY COURIER OF UPS by West Africa Fund Monitoring Unit.

However, your Fund has finally been approved for delivery to you through the trust Courier Express delivery of UPS. We hereby inform you that the cash payment worth US$7.500.000.00 have issued in your favor as the inheritance rightful beneficiary as we discovered in the fund approval File.

So dear reconfirm your information for security reason.

Your Full Name:____________________
Your Residential address:________
Your Direct Telephone number:______
Your Cell Phone Number:____
Your Current Occupation:_____
Your Age:______
Your sex:______
Attach Copy of Your Driver's license or Int'L Passport ID:

Kindly contact Mr James Chermann, the Diplomatic officer in charge of your Delivery BOX through the UPS: [email protected]

Please hurry up and contact the UPS Agency Mr James, for his immediate processing the BOX delivery to you.

Regards,

Mr Sam Kota

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#296713 by Frost Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 am
Subject: YOUR DELIVERY BOX IS WITH ME. SEE MY ID ATTACHED
Phone numbers: +22999650444

Dear

I am Mr James Chermann, the diplomat in charge of your delivery Box registered to our service ups express courier for delivery to you as instruction given to me, but your full delivery details is needed before I proceed the Box delivery to you.
Bellow the information required from you,

Your Full Name:____________________
Your Residential address:________
Your Direct Telephone number:______
Your Cell Phone Number:____
Your Current Occupation:_____
Your Age:______
Your sex:______

Please list down those required info forwarding to me, because the delivery could not be proceed without the mentioned information to avoid any mistake on delivery time of the Box to you as beneficiary.

VIEW MY ID COPY ATTACH.

Thanks,
Mr. James Chermann,
Diplomatic Agent of UPS
Tel+ 229-99650444

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com