Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296309 by AlanJones Fri May 27, 2016 2:00 am
From: Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams, - [email protected]
Reply-to: "Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams," - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999936911

Attention: Beneficiary, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. Now, I want you to contact my Barrister on the information below: Name: Barrister Mr.Bernard Williams, Ask him to send you the total sum of (USD$20.5 Million), in ATM Master Card, which I kept for you for your compensation. We need the below details from you, to enable us place the payment to your name and transfer the fund to you. 1Your First Name.......... 2Your Second Name......... 3Your Country........... 4Your City.............. Telephone...... Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country: Age: Contact Barrister Mr. Bernard Williams, Tel: (+229-99936911, [email protected] As soon as you receive this mail message. Please try to call the Barrister immediately to know when your ATM Master Card could be transfer to you. I wait for your update as soon as you have received your fund. Thank you, Mrs. Helen Giamma

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement