Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296290 by Mike Wilson Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm
Mariam Abacha <[email protected]> wrote:

[email protected]

Associated fake bank [email protected]

I am Hajia Maryam Abacha, the wife of the Late Gen. Sani Abacha former Nigerian Military President who died mysteriously as a result of Cardiac Arrest.

Since after the death of my husband General Sani Abacha in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration, I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in my country.

I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by late my husband in different banks abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many out right blackmail.

Right now, I have the sum of US$50 Million Dollars {Fifty Million United States Dollars my family Inheritance funds which my late husband Deposited into a Bank in London, which i want to invest in your country for our mutual benefit.

Now, I want you to assist me to receive the funds and Invest it into RESTATE in your country for our mutual benefit. Please, if you are interested,kindly furnish me with your contact address and direct phone numbers for easy communication, including your banking details for the funds transfer.

I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping and for the investment project in your country. Please note that this arrangement is known to you and me and my son Mohammed Abacha alone.

So my son Mohammed Abacha will deal directly with you as security is up my whole being. I can only communicate with you via email, so i suggest you forward all your contact information to my email address:

More information will be communicated to you as soon as you get back to me.

Have a nice day and my regards to your family.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs.Mariam Abacha

Email from fake bank

Barclays Bank Plc. London <[email protected]> wrote:
[email protected]

Our Ref: BARCGB22/DB-YEM/LON/7890/16.
From the Desk of: Nail White.
Direct Office: +44 203 3180151.
+44 203 3180137.
+44 771 610 4704.
Facsimile: +44 208 082 5476.
Official Mailbag: www.barclays.co.uk

<removed>

Sir,

Attached herewith are Two (2) copies of our official bank letters.

Kindly download and acknowledge receipt of same as soon as possible, and do
enjoy the rest of your day today as we await your urgent reply to this mail and
its attached contents.

We are still delighted to be serving you best at all times.

Truly,

Nail White.
Barclay's Bank Plc.
London.

Security.
Barclay's will not send emails to customers requesting security or confidential
details, such as membership numbers, pass codes or memorable word information.
Further advice can be found on the Security section of the Personal Banking
website.

Confidentiality.
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
addressee, and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy,
disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments. Any
opinion or other information in this email or its attachment, that does not
relate to the business of the Barclay's Group, is personal to the sender and is
not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group. Barclays Bank PLC. Registered in
England. Registered No: 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London
E14 5HP. Barclay's Bank PLC is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement