Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#296187 by jilliew Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 am
The investor sent to me his anti-terrorist /Drug Law Certificate which was issue to him on this Date: 4th of June 2014 and written on the certificate.
Find attached the investor anti-terrorist /Drug Law Certificate. He said you need to have a copy to show his funds are clean and he is not into terrorist activities or drugs.

Please keep the certificate copy safe, your government might ask how you got the funds then you can show anyone that ask the attached certificate

Sincerely,
Kakha

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Kakha sikze <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello

Thanks for your prompt response. My client is interested in exploring possible avenue to invest in your country through your professional assistance. The investor said he will be preparing an agreement letter for the process and release of the funds which i will be sending to you soon so that you can sign and return back the agreement letter.

This is a brief concern on the Investment Portfolio:

Fund Disbursement: AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Area of Investment interest: Oil & Gas, Agriculture, Aviation, Tourism, Retail, Real Estate & Construction, IT & Communications, Engineering, Utilities, Telecoms, Mining, Maritime Sector and Entertainment industries.
Purpose of Funds: LONG TERM INVESTMENT ( at least for a period of 10 years )

The investor's therein referred as Party (A) anonymity should held in strict confidence,(HE PREFERS TO BE A SILENT INVESTOR). Please bear in mind that we are not limiting your own opinion in terms of investment areas. Alternatively, we are giving you the privilege to present to us any other viable investment areas / sectors of your choice in your country in which we can invest under your management. You will be solely responsible in taking decisions without the Core Investor's interference.

For us to commence, you are required to provide us with the following requirements for due diligence verification :

1. Business/investment plans that can handle the entire amount or the exact sum you can conveniently handle/manage.

2. Any recent means of your identification and personal information such as Full name, Address, Tel/Fax Number, current statues, occupation.

Upon receipt of the above, we shall forward same to the core investor's brokers and financial coordinators for review, and also forward you the power of attorney for claim of the funds.

Kindly find attached, my means of identification.

I await your message.

Sincerely,
Kakha
Tel: +447937422464

==================================================================

Please find below a brief history of the core investor.

Mr Alexander Putilov is a Russian business person and co-owns Eurasia Drilling Company. Eurasia Drilling Company is provider of onshore drilling services in Russia. He is a first generation entrepreneur and his wealth is self made.

In 1995 by Putilov's consent Rosneft state-owned oil company made a deal that caused a $ 20 million damage to the RF state funds. Rosneft made an agreement with Rosetto Liechtenstein company. The agreement guaranteed assistance in selling of 400 thousand tons of oil. Almost immediately a buyer was found. It was another Liechtenstein company, Bobardo Anstalt. In fact, both offshore companies were established by the same person, Yan Goldovsky. Rosneft carried out oil shipment under Goldovsky's guarantee. Soon Bobardo company was liquidated and shortly afterwards Rosetto company stopped working, too. But beforehand the company received the money for its fictitious oil reserves from Rosneft. Source: Political news agency, 1999

At the end of 1990 Rosneft company managed by Putilov got involved in privatization wars. Since Putilov was pain in the neck for secretary of Security Council Boris Berezovsky and deputy prime-minister Potanin, Putilov's career suffered at the conflict. There were no official reasons for Putilov's dismissal as he was doing well and company's production increased, while company's projects were developing and there were no tax debts. Nevertheless, in April 1997 Putilov was unexpectedly replaced with Yuri Bespalov, former head of the disbanded Industrial Ministry. Bespalov was an old man and had little to do with business but he was said to be "Chernomyrdin's man".

Changes in personnel caused a scandal, mainly among numerous foreign partners of Rosneft, who wanted to continue working with former president Putilov. The government gave in and Alexander Putilov was invited to the company as chairman of the board. Source: Partner, 1998

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/25/2016 19:48 (GMT+07:00)
To:
Subject: Urgent

Hello

In my search for a business partner i got your contact in google search. My client is willing to invest $10 Million to $50 million but my client said he need a trusted partner who he can have a meeting at the point of releasing his funds.

I told my client that you have a good profile with your company which i got details about you on my search on google lookup. Can we trust you.

Can we make a plan for a long term business relationship.

Please reply.

For and on Behalf of the Investor 395,
Shosse Kosmonavtov Perm, Russia
Tel: +44 7031975765
Advertisement