Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295935 by Faizan Docherty Tue May 24, 2016 1:34 am
George Brown is currently running an ATM card scam. Here are some things offered by some of his victims:

13.08.2015, 17:38, "ORA BANK" <[email protected]>:
To the attention of the <snipped>

We don’t know why you are listening to so called friend Mr. George who knows nothing about your inheritance fund. We want to let you know that if you keep on listening tyo such advice from the person who knows nothing about your inheritance fund, you will never achieve your goal.

Ypu must learn how to follow international directives to enable you have access to your fund. We are aware that you are disappointed in the past and that was why we are assign to release your fund to you after all your struggling in the past.

You request made us surprise because I have given you my international passport which covers all so it sound so stupid if your friend Mr. George is asking our bank to contact him. You must realize that no one is pleading you to pay for the delivery charges of your package.

You are warn to stop involve your friend George in this issue because he is dragging you behind and if you continue with this unnecessary augment, we have no other option than to discard your VISA ATM card and return your payment back to ECOWAS headquarters

Our assurance to you is that you must surely receive your ATM card immediately you pay for the required fee and if I am in your position, I will personally give this a try and see if I will have the card in my possession or not

Regards

Dr Kolo Mustafa

The following cards were altered to illustrate that scammers can put anybody's name on them. George Brown is giving cards out that will have your name on it. Remember, just because your name is on it does NOT make this card legitimate.

Среда, 6 января 2016, 5:47 UTC от George Brown <[email protected]>:

Привет <snipped>,

Я думаю, вы не получите это право, время, которое вы сказали, что вы отправили деньги праздник период здесь и, кроме того, вы не отправить квитанцию об оплате денег вы послали, что означает, что вы шутили. Ваша карта не может быть активирована с нашими оплаты, так что вы должны вернуться и получить деньги, и тут же через западный союз и отправить квитанцию об оплате, чтобы включить Эмс подтвердить деньги вы послали. Я жду, чтобы услышать от вас в ближайшее время.

Ваш друг,
Джордж.

Google translation:

Wednesday, January 6, 2016, 5:47 UTC from George Brown <[email protected]>:

Hello <snipped>,

I think you get it right, the time that you said that you have sent the money during the holiday here and, besides, you do not send a receipt of money you sent, which means that you are joking. Your card can not be activated with our payment, so you have to go back and get the money, and then through the western union and send the receipt to turn Ems confirm the money you sent. I am waiting to hear from you soon.

Your friend,
George.

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

#295998 by Faizan Docherty Tue May 24, 2016 9:32 am

From: "APATA CALEB & CO ASSOCIATE CHAMBERS" <[email protected]>
To: <snipped>
Cc:
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:57:30 +0000
Subject: BE ADVISED AND WARNED
CAUTION: THIS INFORMATION MAY BE CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE OR AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE THIS FOR THE ADDRESSED, YOU MUST NOT USED, COPY, DISCLOSED OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THE INFORMATION HEREIN. IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE BE ADVISE THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY ON THE ABOVE CONTACTS.

FRIDAY 8TH JANUARY 2016.

ATTENTION: <snipped>,

RE: BE ADVISED AND WARNED

1. I, HON. BARRISTER. MIKE HAWARD, DECIDED TO FORWARD ALL THIS PICTURES TO YOU SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A RELIABLE PERSON AND NOT WHAT YOU THOUGHT OFF.

2. I ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CASE FILE THAT WAS REPORTED TO MY OFFICE FOR MY PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE TO SEE IT THROUGH IS TRYING TO BRING INSULTS FROM YOU TO MY PROFESSIONAL CARRIER

3. BASED ON THE ABOVE INDICATED POINT, I WISH TO WARN YOU NOT TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO COMPLY TO MY INSTRUCTIONS TO ENABLE ME BRING THE CLOSURE OF YOUR CASE IN A SUCCESSFUL WAY.

4. I REST MY CASE AND BE LEGALLY WARNED BECAUSE ANY FURTHER INSULTS FROM YOU WILL BUILD UP SOME LEGAL CRISIS TO YOUR PERSONALITY.

HON. MIKE HAWARD.ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
APATA CALEB & CO ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS.
LEGAL PRACTITIONER/ SOLICITORS
22 AYIKUAWO LOME TOGO
LOME -TOGO.

24.04.2014, 12:55, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Блок Международный валютный фонд
Ломе , Того в Западной Африке
E-mail : [email protected]
Теле: +228 97 11 87 88

Внимание : <snipped>.

Впоследствии власти от должности президентства наряду с министерством финансов, предусматривает, что вы должны направить на выплату $ 7,500.00 за НАЛОГОВОЙ оформления, который очень жизненно. Ваш быстрого ответа необходимо.

Ваш быстрого ответа необходимо.

Спасибо за ваше понимание.

С наилучшими пожеланиями .

Г-н Идрис Yusouf .
контроллер Общие
Ломе , Того в Западной Африке.

Google translation:

24.04.2014, 12:55, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Block the International Monetary Fund
Lome, Togo in West Africa
E-mail: [email protected]
Tele: +228 97 11 87 88

Warning: <snipped>.

Subsequently, the authorities of the post of the presidency, along with the Ministry of Finance, provided that you have to send the payment of $ 7,500.00 for the tax registration, which is very vital. Your quick response is necessary.

Your quick response is necessary.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards .

Mr. Idris Yusouf.
controller General
Lome, Togo in West Africa.

16.04.2015, 15:24, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>:

Дорогая <snipped>,

Вот копия моего паспорта и национальное удостоверение личности. Теперь,
я советую вам, чтобы отправить $ 4800 сегодня.

Вот информация получателю отправить деньги через Western Union,

Страна: Кот-д'Ивуар.

Я жду сканированную копию Western Union. Если вы не отправляйте деньги
сегодня, то вы будете винить себя.

С уважением,
Доктор Акко Мохамед

Google translation:

16.04.2015, 15:24, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>:

Dear <snipped>,

Here is a copy of my passport and national identity card. Now,
I advise you to send $ 4800 today.

Here is the information recipient to send money with Western Union,

Name: Mohamed Acre
City: Abidjan

I'm waiting for a scanned copy of Western Union. If you do not send the money
Today, you'll blame yourself.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mohamed Acre

27.06.2014, 15:42, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Ломе, Того, Западная Африка.
Теле: +228 97 87 88 11

Внимание: <snipped>,

При всем уважении, сэр, мы обращаемся к Вам в отношении вашего невостребованных фонда с нашей партнерской банка в Лондоне, Великобритания.

Будьте в курсе, что г-н Джордж Браун призвал нас сегодня, и он просить, чтобы мы должны дать вам гарантию, что после этого платежа не должно быть никакая другая оплата от вас.

Впоследствии, вы должны соблюдать нашей партнерской для успешного завершения вашего перевода денежных средств на ваш банковский счет в вашей стране.

Наконец, если вам все еще нужно, чтобы получить ваш фонд через банковскую карту мы еще реле его вам и дать вам модальности.

Вложенный файл представляет собой копию вашего гарантии выпуска фонда.

С наилучшими пожеланиями.

Г-н Идрис Yusouf.
контроллер Общие
Ломе, Того, Западная Африка.

Google translation:

27.06.2014, 15:42, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Lome, Togo, West Africa.
Tele: +228 97 87 88 11

Warning: <snipped>,

With all due respect, sir, we are writing to you in regards to your unclaimed fund our affiliate bank in London, UK.

Be aware that Mr. George Brown called us today, and he is asking us to have to give you a guarantee that there should be no other payment after the payment from you.

Subsequently, you must comply with our partner for your transfer of funds of successful completion to your bank account in your country.

Finally, if you still need to get your fund through the bank card we will relay it to you and give you a modality.

The attached file is a copy of your warranty issue fund.

Regards.

Mr. Idris Yusouf.
controller General
Lome, Togo, West Africa.

07.09.2015, 18:24, "ORA BANK" <[email protected]>:

You email keep surprising us because we believed that you will go straight to make the required payment needed to deliver your card to you. We are wondering why you are making unnecessary delay by requesting things that are not necessary after we have assure you of having access to your fund through the card we are about to send you.

For the fact that we have scan a copy of your card and show it to you through email, you suppose to wipe any doubt in your mind and comply with the directives giving you because it is obvious to you that you are in the right hand to receive your long overdue inheritance fund after years of dealing with corrupt officials that deceive you in the past

I am attaching a copy of official bank ID card and a copy of my international passport to enable you wipe out any fear you may have in mind and follow up with our directives accordingly so that you will receive your card and stop thinking that we will request another money after this

Regards

Dr Kolo Mustafa

11.09.2014, 18:27, "George Brown" <[email protected]>:

Это копия моего паспорта. Я жду, чтобы услышать от вас, как только вы отправить баланс $ 100 с доставкой EMS.

Google translation:

11.09.2014, 18:27, "George Brown" <[email protected]>:

This is a copy of my passport. I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the balance of $ 100 with EMS delivery.

29.09.2014, 17:30, "Ems Delivery" <[email protected]>:

DIPLOMATIQUE RENAULT ET TEXPR. SERVICE B.P 13544 LOME-REPUBLIC OF TOGO
EMAIL : ([email protected])
([email protected])
00228 97 27 50 79

DIPLOMATIQUE RENAULT ET TEXPR. SERVICE B.P 13544 LOME-REPUBLIC OF

ВНИМАНИЕ: Уважаемый покупатель

Сэр, мистер Джордж Браун призвал говорить мне о ваших финансовых ситуаций, он сделал это для меня ясно, что у него есть $ 150.00 USD, которые будут принесет нам сегодня. Я обещал помочь Вам с $ 100.00 USD.

Мы получили уведомление от МВФ, что вы будете отправлять $ 480.00 к нам за сертификатом, который они ждут, чтобы получить полные $ 480.00 USD на сегодня или завтра. Мы ждем, чтобы услышать от вас.

С уважением

Г-жа Кейт Tere

ACCELERE E.M.S INTERNATIONAL LOME-TOGO REPUBLIQUE
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law. All rights reserved. © 2014 (EMS) Express Monitoring Service.

Google translation:

29.09.2014, 17:30, "Ems Delivery" <[email protected]>:

DIPLOMATIQUE RENAULT ET TEXPR. SERVICE B.P 13544 LOME-REPUBLIC OF TOGO
EMAIL : ([email protected])
([email protected])
00228 97 27 50 79

DIPLOMATIQUE RENAULT ET TEXPR. SERVICE B.P 13544 LOME-REPUBLIC OF

ATTENTION: Dear Customer,

Sir, Mr. George Brown called to tell me about your financial situation, he made it clear to me that he has $ 150.00 USD, which will bring us today. I promised to help you with $ 100.00 USD.

We have received notification from the IMF, which you will send $ 480.00 to us for a certificate that they are waiting to receive the full $ 480.00 USD for today or tomorrow. We are waiting to hear from you.

Yours faithfully

Ms. Kate Tere

ACCELERE E.M.S INTERNATIONAL LOME-TOGO REPUBLIQUE
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under US and International law. All rights reserved. © 2014 (EMS) Express Monitoring Service.

23.04.2014, 18:23, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Ломе , Того в Западной Африке
E-mail : [email protected]
Теле: +228 97 11 87 88

Внимание : <snipped>.

Обратите внимание, что мы получили деньги, мы просили для закупать сертификаты, что является approprate, чтобы покрыть ваши банкомат карту. Прилагается два удостоверения как demamned, мы предпринимаем закупаемые документы в кабинете министра финансов для утверждения перед немедленному освобождению вашей карты ATM через EMS офисе.

С наилучшими пожеланиями .

Г-н Идрис Yusouf .
контроллер Общие
Ломе , Того в Западной Африке .

Google translation:

23.04.2014, 18:23, "IMF UNIT TOGO" <[email protected]>:

Lome, Togo in West Africa
Tele: +228 97 11 87 88

Warning: <snipped>.

Please note that we got the money we asked for purchasing certificates, which is the approprate, to cover your ATM card. Provided the two identities as demamned, we undertake purchased documents in the office of the Minister of Finance for approval to the immediate release of your ATM card via EMS office.

Regards .

Mr. Idris Yusouf.
controller General
Lome, Togo in West Africa.

#296135 by Faizan Docherty Wed May 25, 2016 12:16 pm
25.01.2016, 14:17, "Manager Info" <[email protected]>:
> Who are you talking about that you want to see her passport, Me i am working with the International Monitor Fund IMF, I was posted here to help clean up the banking system so you have to believe me i can send you my id if you want but it is against our rule of service

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение --------
17.02.2016, 19:17, "Eng Alex Bartholomew" <[email protected]>:

Сэр увидеть копии сканирования. Отправить деньги с моим именем, как
написано в паспорте.

Google translation:

-------- Sending message --------
17.02.2016, 19:17, "Eng Alex Bartholomew" <[email protected]>:

Sir see a copy of the scan. Send money with my name as
It is written in the passport.

-------- Sending message--------
10.10.2013, 08:37, "Boris Mayor" <[email protected]>:

Hello, sir, if Western Union does not send just 2,700 euros, you have to do is send via Western Union limit and go to the agent money gram send the last, because if you do not send all of today's lawyer will still have to wait until tomorrow, but try to send Western Union today and money gram with the same name of a lawyer. Here is my passport as you request.

#298702 by Faizan Docherty Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:58 pm
Here is another one of his catcher scripts.

Dear <snipped>,

I got your mail with the needed information's, I have deposited your
ATM card, enveloped in your name to the EMS courier delivery company.

They will be contacting you for confirmation like they told me. Also,
they will give you the information regarding the delivery of your card
and they will deliver to your door step.

Once you receive your ATM card you can start withdrawing from any ATM
machine in your country, that is not a problem. My boss informed me
that the ATM card can be used in any country where they have an ATM
machine and can only be used by the owner whose name is inserted on
it. The limit you can withdraw is $6,000.00 (Six thousand dollars) per
day.

Bear in mind that I have paid for the courier charges which is $500
today. The only fee you are required to send to the delivery service
is $650 for INSURANCE PREMIUM COVER of the ATM card for safe delivery
and risk free to your country. The EMS office will direct you how to
send the $650 dollars to them.

They will send the tracking number to you once you send them the
INSURANCE PREMIUM COVER fee of $650 to them.

Below is the information as filled in the voucher of the courier
service. please,reconfirm so that the parcel will not be mis-directed.

1) Full name : Txxx
2) Country: xxxx
3) City : xxxxx
4) You Current postal address : xxxxxxx
5) Direct cell phone number : xxxxxxx

Do let me know as soon as you hear from the courier service. Have a
nice day and remain blessed.

Sincerely,
Mr.George Brown
00228 90 28 64 33