Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#293728 by Tim Atem Wed May 04, 2016 8:45 am
reply-to: [email protected]

U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520

Greeting from USA Embassy,
( [email protected] )

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention, Dear,

This is to notify you that your consignment has been in our custody waiting for your comply before the delivery will be effected to your delivery address. We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your consignment box which DHL Express supposed to deliver to you which was on hold by US Department of State Bureau and requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment box before it will be released.

After the meeting held by our board of directors which was concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be completed within 24-hours upon your comply to our requirement which is by sending the sun of $550.00 Dollars to obtain the needed certificate and effect the delivery of your consignment immediately.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US Embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given for final delivery of your consignment to your address bellow.

You can contact us with the following information,Contact person, Hon Jeffry Jain ( [email protected] )

Note that you are expected to pay only $550.00 for clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the consignment box in favor of John Obalim Ollon our accountant officer in Benin Republic Send the $550.00through western union money transfer once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receivers Name: John Obalim Ollon

City...........Cotonou
Question: In God
Answer : We Trust
Amount: $550.00

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment.Please treat this as matter of urgency .

Note that any uncliam consignment will be return to DHL EXpress courier company ltd after 3 days.So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment box immediately.

Hon Jeffry Jain.
Public Relation Officer United State Embassy.
( [email protected] )

FROM UNITED STATE EMBASSY.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
Advertisement

#295958 by AlanJones Tue May 24, 2016 3:35 am
Reply-to: usaembassy - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +17163960579

I shall be coming to your country for an official meeting on Wednesday and I will be bringing your funds of $3.5 million united state dollars along with me as part of compensation from the president of Benin for those affected in scams activities in Benin but this time I will not go through customs because as an ambassador to Benin I am a us government agent and I have the veto power to go through customs. As soon as I am through with the meeting I shall then proceed to your address. (Send your cell phone number and the address where you want me to bring the package).

You have really paid so much in this delivery that makes me wonder. You are a very lucky person because I shall be bringing it myself and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Your package $3.5 million united state dollars must be registered as an ambassadorial package for me to defeat all odds and the cost of registering it is $97.00 usd. The fee must be paid in the next 48 hours Money Gram so that all necessary arrangement can be made before time will be against us.

This development is coming now that the ministry wants to offset all your outstanding payments to all our legal foreign beneficiaries around the world in which your payment file was affected. As you may know

Send the fee through western union or money gram

Receiver's Name:::::: JOHN OBALIM
City::::::: Cotonou
Text Question::::God
Text Answer::::::::Bless
Amount: $97.00 Usd Only
Mtcn Number:
Sender Name: ……….
Sender Address: ..........

As soon as you send the fee make sure you contact me via PHONE (+1) 716 396 0579

My flight is Wednesday This week and I expect you to comply before then so that the delivery can be completed. If you do not comply, then it will not be my fault if you do not receive your package.

James Knight
since August 7, 2009
Nominator Barack Obama
as President of the United States
Inaugural holder R. Borden Reams
as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
Formation October 14, 1960 call or text me on (+1) 716 396 0579 ( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#303772 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:10 am
reply-to: Hon Jeffry Jain - [email protected]

U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs
Washington , DC 20520
Greeting from USA Embassy,
( [email protected] )

THIS MAIL IS ONLY FOR THE OWNER OF THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

Attention, Dear,

This is to notify you that your consignment has been in our custody waiting for your comply before the delivery will be effected to your delivery address. We have been waiting for you to contact us regarding your consignment box which DHL Express supposed to deliver to you which was on hold by US Department of State Bureau and requesting for clearance certificate which will be obtain from the origination of the consignment box before it will be released.

After the meeting held by our board of directors which was concluded that the delivery of your consignment to your address must be completed within 24-hours upon your comply to our requirement which is by sending the sun of $97.00 Dollars to obtain the needed certificate and effect the delivery of your consignment immediately.

Note that your consignment box has been arrived in US Embassy and waiting to receive clearance certificate before the gate pass is given for final delivery of your consignment to your address bellow.

You can contact us with the following information,Contact person, Hon Jeffry Jain ( [email protected] )

Note that you are expected to pay only $97.00 for clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the consignment box in favor of John Obalim our accountant officer in Benin Republic Send the $97.00.00through western union money transfer once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your consignment box,

Receivers Name: John Obalim

City...........Cotonou
Question: In God
Answer : We Trust
Amount: $97.00

Once you send the money, try to notify us with the MTCN for easy pick up and for immediate action on the release of your consignment.Please treat this as matter of urgency .

Note that any uncliam consignment will be return to DHL EXpress courier company ltd after 3 days.So you are urgently advise to comply with our demand so that we will release your consignment box immediately.

Hon Jeffry Jain.
Public Relation Officer United State Embassy.
( [email protected] )
FROM UNITED STATE EMBASSY.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5