Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295817 by TheScamHater Sun May 22, 2016 8:48 pm
Scammer's Email: [email protected]

Dear,

I am barrister Felix Tete, a Togolaise, I contacted you for an urgent repatriation of a cash deposit valued $7.5 milllion US dollars in account of my late client who was a Civil Engineer and a Government contractor here in Togo before his death, my client was involved in a fatal car accident that took life of the entire family including the wife and their only child, In fact all occupants of the vehicule lost their lives, I have searched to locate any of his relative in order to repatriate the cash deposit from the bank but no success, and the bank has given me last warning notice to present the Next of Kin who the proceeds of his will be paid to, before the deposit gets confiscated or declared unserviceable within few official banking working days , Please I seek the consent to present you to the bank as the bonafide Next of Kin since you bear the same last name with the desceased and both of you are from the same nationality, you are qualified and allegible to lay claims to the cash deposit, with my positision as the descease personal attorney I will present you to the bank with all legal documents and information about the cash deposit, the bank will not hesitate to release and transfer the cash deposit to your nominated bank account, Note, that this transaction is 100% risk free and is legitimate, it will be perfected without any mistake or bridge of law and delay, I require your understanding, and kind cooperation only, on receipt of your urgent response we shall discuss my compensation ratio and modalities for the transfer.

Sincerely,

Barrister Felix Tete Esq

Solicitor at law & financial attorney

Tel: +228 985 74018.

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement