Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295746 by AlanJones Sun May 22, 2016 1:13 am
Reply-to: MINISTER OF FINANCE - [email protected]
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. Nos.: +22962580673, +19173364843 & +22998665265

Good day dear beneficiary,

I am Dr. Mohamed Ahmed the new finance minister to Benin Republic,I am contacting you regarding your outstanding payment of four million seven hundred thousand united state dollars($4.7000.00)that has been with government account for so long due to the corruption of the past government of president Thomas Boni Yayi.The new president Mr.Patrice Talon took office on 6 April 2016 and is making sure that all the out standing payment will be paid out to the the beneficiaries under his six months in office.

We have given United Bank For Africa (UBA)the go ahead order to you the sum of $4.7000.00,and the said fund has been uploaded it an ATM master card,You will withdrawing $5000.00 per day at any working ATM machine around the world till your total fund is completely withdrew.You are advised to contact the (UBA)manager Mr.Edwin Oka with your information such as below.

Your full name:__
Your country:__
City:__
Phone no:__
Age/sex__
Copy of your ID__

Contact the UBA manager with below info
Name:Mr.Edwin Oka
Email:([email protected])
Phone:+229-6258-0673
Text him on +1(917)3364843

You should ask him how to receive your ATM master card with the sum of US$4.7000.00 dollars,I assured you that this is your golden opportunity you have to receive your overdue payment and make sure that you follow all legal instruction give to you on how your ATM card will delivered to you.You are advice to stop any communication with other Departments regarding any fund form Africa until you receive ATM master card.

I wish you the best of luck
Yours sincerely
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed
Phone: +229-9866-5265

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#298718 by AlanJones Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:53 am
Reply-to: "Dr. Mohamed Ahmed" - [email protected]

I am Dr. Mohamed Ahmed the new finance minister to Benin Republic,I am contacting you regarding your outstanding payment of four million seven hundred thousand united state dollars($4.7000.00)that has been with government account for so long due to the corruption of the past government of president Thomas Boni Yayi.The new president Mr.Patrice Talon took office on 6 April 2016 and is making sure that all the out standing payment will be paid out to the the beneficiaries under his six months in office.

We have given United Bank For Africa (UBA)the go ahead order to you the sum of $4.7000.00,and the said fund has been uploaded it an ATM master card,You will withdrawing $5000.00 per day at any working ATM machine around the world till your total fund is completely withdrew.You are advised to contact the (UBA)manager Mr.Edwin Oka with your information such as below.

Age/sex__
Copy of your ID__

You should ask him how to receive your ATM master card with the sum of US$4.7000.00 dollars,I assured you that this is your golden opportunity you have to receive your overdue payment and make sure that you follow all legal instruction give to you on how your ATM card will delivered to you.You are advice to stop any communication with other Departments regarding any fund form Africa until you receive ATM master card.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Mohamed Ahmed

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#299642 by AlanJones Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:47 am
Reply-to: "Dr. Mohamed Ahmed" - [email protected]

Age/sex__
Copy of your ID__

Yours sincerely

Dr. Mohamed Ahmed

#300116 by AlanJones Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:51 am
Reply-to: United Bank For Africa - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +19173364843

I have registered Your ATM CARD of US 4.7Million with DHL Courier Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code awb 33xzs). please Contact with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number:Office:E-mail: ([email protected] )Name of :Rev.James Williams,Phone: (917)336-4843
I have paid for the Insurance & Delivery fee. The only fee i did not pay is the security keeping fee because i did not know how long it will take before you contact them,Make sure that you indicate the registration code of your parcel when contacting them to avoid any mistake please.

Best Regards,
Rev.James William