Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295596 by AlanJones Fri May 20, 2016 2:17 am
Tel. No.: +13344080596

I am fox Larry Johnson; a diplomatic agent,i text and calling you regarding my arrival at Laredo International Airport with your package worth $7.5 Million, but I could not get any response from you. So please call or TEXT me now with the re-confirmation of your delivery information: Name, Address, Phone number and the nearest airport I will land to avoid making a wrong delivery. I want to complete my assignment today and return back as scheduled, kindly reply now:[email protected], also call me or send me text: 334-408-0596

Waiting for your swift response,
Regards,
Mr.fox Larry Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#296315 by AlanJones Fri May 27, 2016 2:12 am
Tel. No.: +13344080596

I am fox Larry Johnson; a diplomatic agent,i text and calling you regarding my arrival at Laredo International Airport with your package worth $7.5 Million, but I could not get any response from you. So please call or TEXT me now with the re-confirmation of your delivery information: Name, Address, Phone number and the nearest airport I will land to avoid making a wrong delivery. I want to complete my assignment today and return back as scheduled, kindly reply now:[email protected], also call me or send me text: 334-408-0596

Waiting for your swift response,
Regards,
Mr.fox Larry Johnson

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.