Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#295583 by Antonis Thu May 19, 2016 9:52 pm
Hello, I would like to ask you if below email is scam or not. It`s from [email protected]. I send them my application and they send me back this. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Intern,

We cannot violate immigration requirement due to what is happeing around the globe .you will need an identification number and other documents from our immigration over here at the home office if we must allow you for the period of intership you will apply for .How many months do you want to spend ? we need you to start the immigration process because without the required documents which cost 1,100 pounds in total ,we cannot take you for an internship and ifyou must come for an internship ,kindly put eramus aside as they are Good time wasters and follow our directives to make things work out faster

l shall send you an intern agreement which you will sign and send us a copy and have it in mind that Premier oil will only reburse back the cost you might incure through immigration required documents upon your arrival as we are set to pick you from the airport .we shall send every copy of your documents to our home office to secure your other required documents you will need to be given to you .Alot is waiting for you over here in terms of expereinece and development you will learn from our organization .

Do let us know your sponsor if it is your parents or self sponsor because there are priorities given to every interns who are self or parents sponsor .premier oil will pay you all cost when you are with us because we have change our policy due our past expereince with some interns
who will not turn after we have spent alot of money securing the documents and every other things we put in place .
In request for the immigration process ,send your Name ,A scan copy of your country passport,Address ,Mobile number to be forwared
to our immigration home office at this E-mail [email protected]

Yours faithfully,
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
JAMES HALBERT
+447937462040
PREMER OIL .
Advertisement

#295585 by vonpaso xlura Thu May 19, 2016 10:43 pm
He is claiming to be in England, but he writes like an uneducated West African. He uses a non-geographic phone number and free email addresses. He is a scammer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10