#295408 by angelng1231 Wed May 18, 2016 10:54 am

I am selling off my Thomas Sabo bracelet at Carousell app, this Nigerian scammer approached me as Sherif.Tasha asking for bank details. Soon, I have received an email from "Europe Credit Card Bank" show me some fake receipt for one transaction total MYR1070, then the second email came in within 10 mins, saying transaction been temporary HOLD due to overcharges. I've searched their email address through Google before the scammer contact me via WhatsApp. Thanks to this forums and Google, I got solid proves about he is a scammer. Even though I knew he is a scammer at beginning since no bank will hold funds and email to receiver, they will only inform whom made payment. I have doing online business for quite long time, so I already aware when I've first receive their email.

I do continued the conversation in WhatsApp to get their bank details. They are smart enough to asked me get this "refund" things done by Western Union instead of t.t transaction which required 2 working days and personal identity details to proceed. Plus, they don't want any bank to get involves, asked me to do it via post office or other Western Union office so you won't get any heads up from bank. (Bank worker will warn you or double confirm with you when they saw this account is from Nigeria since there is so many scam case happened to Malaysian lately.)

In case you guys can't see photos clearly, here is the details of them.
Email address: [email protected]
First name: Ismaila
Last name: Mumini
Address: No 20 Taiwo road
City: ilorin
State: Kwara
Zip code: 23437
Advertisement

#295429 by Terminator5 Wed May 18, 2016 12:44 pm
For the Google Bots:

Product Purchase Scams . Fake Escrow
[email protected]