Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295339 by AlanJones Wed May 18, 2016 2:42 am
Reply-to: "Mr.mike jack" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22998237527

CONTACT WESTERN UNION FOR YOUR PAYMENT,

Attention:

There is an issue with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER in the amount of $2.5M USD Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/9023118308 at the owner of this email address.

The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND contacted us for your compensation a couple of hours ago due to your allocated security code. They said that they choose to send it to an email address instead of a name. Your payment will sent to you through our service Western Union, the amount you will receive per day is $5000 the minister trust funds of Benin Republic will send you the currently standards track details you need to pick up your ($5000) payment by western union,you will receive every day till you receive the $2.5millions united state dollars complete the director administrator trust funds have already signed your payment,

Now you are free to comply with wemaco payment office on this email: ( [email protected] )
However, kindly contact the person who is in position to release your payment by western union. per day $5000 .

Mr.mike jack,
Western Union Department Financial Bank Benin,
Mobile: +22998237527
E-mail:( [email protected] )

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#299614 by pipman317 Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:35 pm
this guy (Mick Jack) called me a couple of weeks ago claiming to be at the San Francisco airport with a suitcase for me containing 15 million dollars. Yeah right, like TSA and Customs would just let him walk in the country with 15 million cash. I told him right off I know it's a scam, but he has been persistent. I could block his number, but I find it amusing.