Information on romance scams and scammers.
#295292 by djohn1 Tue May 17, 2016 1:23 pm
He says he is an engineer from Pecos Texas and there is a facebook page with his name and a picture of a person he claims to be. He says identical things I have seen on here. He was on Plenty of Fish Here is his first post.
Good Morning xxxxx,How was your night? And how is your day going? Please accept my apologies for I should have written you earlier, do not bother about my profile as I had it taken off the site on purpose. I was actually getting prepared for a business trip to Cape Town, South Africa; my flight leaves by 9pm today, so I was wondering if we could meet for coffee before my trip this morning by 8am today ?. I am very happy you did write me back and I definitely would not want this to be the end of our correspondence my number is 915 440 4398 I will be gone for about 3 weeks though it would be a great idea to use this medium in getting to know more about each other so that meeting in person when I get back won't be that difficult. I just wanted to know if this ok with you. I will be looking forward to your mail so we could get more acquainted.Have a lovely morning and always keep smiling.

Yours,

2nd one:
Good Morning xxxxxxx, How was your night? and how is your day going? I wanted to write you before i get some rest hopefully tomorrow i will write more i promise i want this to work, its 5:35pm here . My flight was great; you can't believe I was actually thinking about you while on the plane? Lol. I thought of using this medium in telling you about me. My name is Graham Berndtson. My dad is of Swedish origin while my mom is an Ireland woman though lived most of her life with my dad in Stockholm, Sweden . I was born in Pecos Texas raised up In Sweden. I am the only child of both my parents; my dad was an international business man who travels a lot while my mom was a house wife. My mom never talked much about her family but did make quite a lot of friends around the neighborhood while we were still in Stockholm and everyone liked her cos she is down to earth woman. My mom was actually an orphan whose only family were close friends, when she first met my dad there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. During my father's global movement, I was left to live alone with my mom. I did most of my schooling in Sweden; I even went to Stockholm University but later left to study Civil Engineering, with specialization in mining and Geotechnical Engineering in university of Calgary Alberta; where I got the first degree and later moved on to join my folks in the UK where my dad later relocated to with my mom; Tottenham to be precise. I did like it there though cos of their British accent which I thought sounded sexy, lol. We lost my dad to stroke in 2002. My mom said that only thing making her smile right now is that she has me and I do remind her so much of my him.

About my job, I am a Civil Engineer; I do mostly contract jobs which can last for a particular period. I have worked with about 4 different companies including Chevron; So far my job has been going on pretty good. I have a group of colleagues I work with as well, will tell you more about them later. Let me explain to you what it is that I really do for a living. I design things like roads, buildings, airports, tunnels, dams, bridges, or water supply and sewage systems. It’s not an easy job though because I must consider many factors in the designs, from the costs to making sure the structure will stay intact during bad weather. Many civil engineers manage people and projects. A civil engineer may oversee a construction site or be a city engineer. Others may work in design, construction, research, and teaching. There are many specialties within civil engineering, such as structural, construction, environment and even transportation. Civil engineers usually work in areas where there is lots of manufacturing and businesses. I often work at construction sites. Sometimes we work in places that are far away from cities. Sometimes I tend to travel out to execute a job. Hope I am not boring you too much with my job thing, sorry about that.More about me; I'm real easy going, extremely patient, I enjoy music (especially Country, slow rock, gospel), sports, movies and life. I enjoy a good meal with good conversation, my favorite color happens to be blue. I love Red wine and my favorite food is Chinese; not really a big fan of sushi cos I like my food cooked, lol. A romantic evening for me would be a quiet meal at a nice restaurant and an easy walk hand in hand. I am passionate, loving, respectful, open minded, honest, man that appreciate a lady of character and integrity. I don't consider myself to be high maintenance but appreciates quality.I lost my wife to cancer 6 years back which is basically the reason why I moved up here in Pecos Texas cos I just couldn’t live in the house cos it brings back memories. Sorry it wasn’t included on my profile; my apologies. The present project I am working on happens to my last on the field but will be working from home while my men do the field operations. I think I really have gotten to the height cos I embraced work for so long trying to get over my late wife but realized it was time for me to move on. I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything, someone who understands the value of a good smile, someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore. Few questions for you.

1)where are you from originally?

2)what are the things that interest you in a man?

3)what kind of relationship are you looking to meet?

4)what are your Like and Dislikes?

5)what attracts you most in a man?

I will be looking forward to reading from you, so we can get more acquainted.

Your turn!

Yours,

Graham

next:
Good evening xxxxx, how are you doing?How are you doing? I hope you are doing well and fine i love reading your email i never got any one from you this morning i wanted to let you know i miss. Reading from you makes me feel like we have known each other a long time. I guess I am getting addicted to my email because the first thing I did when I got to work was to check my laptop for an email from you and there it was so I thought of taking my time to write you back. My name should be changed to smiley face because that is what I have been doing since I opened up my email. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you. I knew something was missing since I haven’t smiled all morning till now,lol. I was almost late for work this morning, I woke up late, I think I am becoming restful again, maybe I could sense something good ahead of us. Honestly, I just need a woman to hold me before I am old. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. How much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? How much do we need for daily fun? Excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As I always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. It can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time, It can buy piles of books, but can't buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods, she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that I could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and I intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but I don’t mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. It would be lovely to hear the voice behind this emails so I am also ready to take this to another level,let me hear the voice of an angel. Be warned I have been told I have an unsorted accent, but sexy,lol. Kindly provide me with a number to reach you on.

I have attached some of my pictures along. don’t stop smiling and have a lovely day.

Loving thoughts

Yours,

Graham
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue May 17, 2016 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

#301244 by jvh55 Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:22 pm
He was on Chemistry, I received all of the same emails, he was aggressive with text messages, phone calls, he was quick to tell me he loved me, which caused me to search for him. Imagine my surprise when I could not find him by Graham Scott (LOL). Glad I found this site. I have notified the dating sites about this guy. I sent him a text, simply better luck next time. I know your game. I am blocking do no try to communicate with me. This guy is bad news. STAY AWAY
#309910 by Jeenteecee226 Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:37 pm
Just had a string of emails going back and forth with the same texts as in these emaiks. He was on eharmony as William from Halifax NS. I did receive notification that his profiiexwas removed by eharmony. The email address I received emails from him is [email protected]. He stated he was 1 week away from completion of job in Capetown South Africa. Last email I got which I did not resond to was there was a jobsite accident with 7 locals injured and 2 dead. He stated his first name was Scott