Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#295203 by Mike Wilson Tue May 17, 2016 12:12 am
www.em-machinery.com

Fake machinery / escrow site

Domain Name: EM-MACHINERY.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.ARVIXESHARED.COM
Name Server: NS2.ARVIXESHARED.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 15-apr-2016
Creation Date: 15-apr-2016
Expiration Date: 15-apr-2017

Company name: EDGARAS MAZEIKA LTD.
+44 020 3290 6784 / +44 07596 116 813
[email protected]
www.em-machinery.com

Please post any emails from this scam after removing your personal information.

The website is in the process of beign reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#295541 by Terminator5 Thu May 19, 2016 12:16 pm
Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD - Headquarter
Bell Farm Avenue
Essex, Greater London RM10 7BA
United Kingdom

Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD - Financial Department
19005 Guadalajara
Espana

PURCHASE MACHINES SIGHT UNSEEN WITH 100% CONFIDENCE

Purchasing machinery without the luxury of inspection can be risky, but travel and time spent on inspections can eat away at the bottom line. Mitigate the risk and save the travel expenses with partnership with our Escrow Service, powered by Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD.

HOW IT WORKS ?

The Buyer and Seller agree to terms

After registering at Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD, both parties agree to the terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the vehicle, sale price, number of days for the Buyer's inspection of the vehicle, and any shipping information. Additional services including title collection and lien holder payoff may be selected at this time.

The Buyer pays Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD

The Buyer submits a payment by selecting wire transfer. Online Payments are also available on amounts GBP 1,000.00 and under. Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD verifies the payment. Processing time varies by payment method.

The Seller ships the vehicle to the Buyer

Upon payment verification, the Seller is authorized to ship the vehicle and submit tracking information. Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD verifies that the Buyer receives the vehicle.

The Buyer inspects and accepts the vehicle.

The Buyer has a set number of days to inspect the vehicle and the option to accept or reject the vehicle.

The Seller is paid by Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD

Edgaras Mazeika Machinery LTD pays the Seller by check, ACH or wire transfer. The transaction is complete.

BUYERS BENEFITS

SELLERS BENEFITS

•Effective protection for your purchases
•Simple payment process via bank transfer
•Security to purchase from new suppliers domestically and internationally
•Transparent dispute platform resolves disputes fairly and efficiently
•Effective protection for your sales
•Cost effective method for receiving payment
•Security to expand to new markets, regions, and customers
•Transparent dispute platform resolves disputes fairly and efficiently

FAQ ( FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS )

How does Edgaras Mazeika Machinery protect the Buyer?

Edgaras Mazeika Machinery protects buyers by holding their funds in a neutral, third party bank account until their purchase agreement is completed. Funds cannot be pushed to the seller without the buyer’s approval - protecting against misrepresentation and keeping honest people honest.

How does Edgaras Mazeika Machinery protect the Seller?

Edgaras Mazeika Machinery protects sellers by verifying all buyer purchase funds up front before any exchange of items takes place. Not only does this eliminate the risk of non-payment or insufficient funds, but also guarantees serious buyers - not just window shoppers.

Is my personal information safe?

Edgaras Mazeika Machinery secures all of our user’s information using 256-bit SSL encryption. Additionally, no banking information is shared between the buyer or seller and is only held with Edgaras Mazeika Machinery for the duration of the transaction.

What payment methods do you accept?

All transaction are funded by bank wire transfers.

How does the buyer request a Refund?

The buyer can request a refund after the transaction has been activated. The request will be submitted to the seller for their approval and, once approved, Edgaras Mazeika Machinery will process the payment.

If you have any additional questions as to how our process works, you can read the process toward the top of this page, email us at [email protected] or speak with a customer service rep at +44 020 3290 6784.

Fake Testimonials pre-date the incorporation date of "Edgaras Mazeika Machinery"
Incorporated on 5 March 2015.

http://www.em-machinery.com/our-clients.htm?ViewDetails

I bought a tractor from Edgaras Mazeika Machinery. It all turned out better than expected !
Thanks !"
Date: 21-01-2015 at 11:32:51

- Steve Ledwell - Ledwell & Son Enterprises (Liverpool, United Kingdom) says:

"This company has some of the nicest and best priced equipment that I have seen. It came as a great suprise for me !"
Date: 20-11-2014 at 18:12:21

- Doug Heritage - Miller Farm Equipment (Moosomin, SK) says:

"I bought 3 machines in the past year and I found :Good prices, The Clean machines, Honesty in dealing, Accuracy in the shipping date, Excellent loading."
Date: 18-10-2014 at 11:32:51

- Louis & Denis Larabie - Larabie Trucking (Kapuskasing, ON) says:

"Honest, opened in listening to my needs and best offers on the market ! Impossible not to buy their stuff !"
Date: 15-09-2014 at 09:02:11

Testimonial Photo Stolen From

https://www.rbauction.com/aboutus/testi ... is-larabie

“I own an SSR machine and it has been rolling (thousands of feet of) material for over 3 years. I have never had a problem, just wanted to say thanks, best investment I ever made!”

Testimonial Stolen From

http://www.newtechmachinery.com/machines/videos/

Daniel 8 :25