Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#295143 by Frost Mon May 16, 2016 4:03 pm
Reply-to: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Congrats!!!

Hello
What kept you waiting to claim your($450,000)compensation award notification that was issued out by the United Nation & IMF to compensate all scam victims and lucky ones as well,Your email address was found among those to be compensated,once this notification gets to you,please do not hesitate to respond immediately with your full information to enable us proceed without delays.We awaits for your urgent respond in good terms.
Best Regards,
Dr.Chally N..
Ministry Of Finance On Foreign Remittance:

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#295144 by Frost Mon May 16, 2016 4:04 pm
Phone numbers: +22998885335

Dear,

I received your email. There is no risk involve because its a compensation and promo award by the IMF and Federal Govt. In as much as your name were selected i will ensure every possible best and effort from my position in the office to assist you once you can follow my instructions accordingly. Kindly furnish me with the information stated below for an urgent application of claim to the bank in your name without hitch.

Full Names:
Telephone Number:

You can as well contact me orally through my Private phone number +229-9888-5335 for further instructions.
Thank You
Dr Chally

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com