Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#295087 by HannahsDad Mon May 16, 2016 9:58 am
USA Box Express at http://usa-box.us

Also at http://box.cherepovskiy.com

Steals the identity of a Florida registered company

USA Box Express LLC is a Florida-based company with operations spread across the US and internationally. Our company was founded with the mission to become the premier intermediary for online shopping by international clients at US merchants. We originally worked shipping mainly with countries in Eastern Europe. But times have changed even in just a couple of years, and we’ve found that buyers from across the globe have a great appetite for a great variety of consumer goods.

Usa Box Express LLC is here to satisfy your online shopping and shipping needs in the USA while saving your money

We will give you a unique, real-life mailing address at which you will be able to receive any kind of mail. When new mail arrives, our staff members scan the envelope, and then you can view the scanned copy on your control panel on the website and instruct us whether to scan the contents of the envelope, shred it, or forward it to your home address.

But maybe best of all is our flexible system of private shipping agents across the United States. Your purchase can be received by one of our agents in several US states. Our network enables you to select the state nearest to the product’s seller, thus cutting the shipping costs. When choosing the state, you can also avoid paying the sales tax. Plus, managing your paper mail in our system is as easy as dealing with your email inbox. You can look at your mail from the other side of the world, and deal with every letter or package exactly the way you choose.

USA Box Express Shipping Agents (I imagine these are copied from Facebook or similar)
USA Box Express, LLC
7205 NW 68th Str #1 Miami, FL 33166
phone: +1 800-913-8134
email: [email protected]

Created 11th May 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

#295251 by B_Anonymous Tue May 17, 2016 8:11 am
How did you find out about this? I received a text from them to work from home as a repackager, but the text came from (or said it came from) a legitimate internet based work platform called "Worklmarket" which is where I am an active member and have been for over a year. The USA-Box Express seemed legit because they didn't ask me for any money and I actually did do work reshipping for them. I would receive packages, just as they have explained, I would verify each package, then I would reship it. I did not even pay for shipping labels from UPS or FedEX because the company would pay for it once I verified I was in possession of the package. I spent maybe $7 to purchase packing tape, but that's it. The only reason I am now suspicious is because I was scheduled to be paid 05/14/16 and did not receive any payment. I was not even promised some unreasonable amount of money, it was $2000 a month, so I did not think it was a scam. Unfortunately I did provide them with all of my information for employment, so they could technically steal my identity. However, one thing that is on the bright side, if you could call it that, is that my credit is horrible so they will have a tough time to try to get any line of credit under my name. Did this also happen to you?
#295266 by AlanJones Tue May 17, 2016 9:14 am
^^^Unfortunately, you have been re-shipping stolen goods for a scammer most likely located somewhere in Eastern Europe. Having your identity stolen could well be the least of your problems once the companies that have been defrauded realise and report the fact to the authorities, as it is your details that they will be giving as the person who committed the fraud as your's are the only real details being used in this scam.

It would be in your best interest to print off all the emails etc that you have and go to your local police and tell them that you are the victim of a re-shipping scam.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.