Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294848 by jilliew Sat May 14, 2016 8:17 am
Moral of the scam invite you to South Africa to sign payment release. If the recipient agree to travel there likely will be extort for payment if not you can appoint Representative to sign on your behalf but you will be requested to pay $5,000 for Non-Appearance Fee.

"Greg Mfugen so called "Lawyer"
John Khumalo Esq
KHUMALO CHAMBERS
1037 Arcadia St,
Pretoria, 0083
South Africa
Mobile: +27 739213769
Telefax: 086 763 0420

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 13:11
Subject: KINDLY READ AND RESPOND

From the desk of:

Mr. Greg Mfugen

Executive Director/financial controller

(SANPC). Pretoria, South Africa.

Email: [email protected]

Tel/Fax: +27 86 719 7127

Dear Sir,

Following our correspondences on linkedin, I am the financial controller of South African national petroleum corporation (SANPC) and by the virtue a director in the SANPC Pretoria. I am seeking your assistance for the transfer of sixteen million (US$16,000,000.00) to your account for further private investment purpose, hence our request for your assistance.

This amount to be transferred into your account accrued from over-invoiced contract amounts of the construction of oil refinery sub-stations in South Africa (northern region) in 2013 to expatriate companies in Malaysia and Iran. The contract which was originally valued for Two hundred and twenty million United States dollars (US$220,000,000.00) was manipulated to read Two hundred and Thirty Six Million United States dollars (US$236,000,000.00) the extra $16,000,000.00 is what I want to transfer to your account. This contract has been completely executed and the contractor’s has been paid all their contract bills as at December 2015 remaining these us$16,000,000.00 only waiting for approval.

We have resolved that you take 30% of the total amount for your assistance because it is impossible for us to claim the over-invoiced amount here in South Africa without your assistance. In addition, 3% (us$480,000.00) has been mapped out for any miscellaneous expenses incurred by you and us during this business’ such like making calls and transportation etc. and 67% is for my colleagues and myself.

All modalities to effect the payment and subsequent transfer of this money have been worked out, so this transaction is 100% risk free. We will appreciate it if you treat this business with strict confidence it demands for security reasons.

We have decided to trust you for this transaction. We are looking forward to doing this transaction with you. Be further informed that your interest, reputation and security had been considered before you were contacted. Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated,

Best Regards,

Greg Mfugen
Advertisement