Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294827 by AlanJones Sat May 14, 2016 2:58 am
Reply-to: "Mr.Mike William" - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +12815453760

Attention my friend,

I am Mr.Mike William, the diplomatic agent carrying your package from DHL office Benin Republic West Africa. I received your email address from Anthony Boote who handed over this package to me. This delivery has caused me a lot of stress while I was told that it will take me only 11HOURS.The way USA airport security inspects consignment shipped out of OUR Country is not well pleased.

I had a little problem with the Dellas/fort worth International Airport,Texas(state) Security; intercepting the package with regards to the yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate which the delaying of my coming to your place to make the delivery to you. They persisted I must provide yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate before I will be allowed to proceed to your home Address.

I presented the the Airway Bill from UPS office and Insurance certificate but they refused. I asked the man in charge Mr. Mike the reason of all these delay because the entire necessary documents were complete and this package was not stopped in my country because the authority over there in Africa did not demand for such certificate and he did not detailed the reasonable answer than its illegal to enter the country with the Unknown Package without the yellow tag and International Delivery Permit certificate At the moment I decided to contact you on telephone. The security officer George told me that it will cost sum of$450 USD to obtain this certificate in USA but it will only take $250 USD to get it over there in Benin Republic so i told them that am going to contact the owner of this package to let him know what they told me,

So i want you to send the $250 over there in Benin to my Boss so that he can help us in getting the certificate to enable me proceed to your home address and get this delivery completed to you for that is the only delay i have here now, and like they told me that if you wish to get it here in usa that it will cost the sum of $450 so is better you send $250 to my boss to help us get it in Benin so that it will not cost a lot of money.

you can send the $250 USD to them over there in Benin Republic with this payment detail:through money gram or western union transfer.

Receiver's name: DAVIDO BASIL
Amount : $250 USD
Question : URGENT
Answer :URGENT

send it and get back to me with the payment information such as,Mtcn,Sender name,text question and answer to enable us get the certificate for me to proceed to your home address immediately. through money gram transfer only.

Thanks very much for your response.
Regard’s

Mr.Mike William
text me now 281-545-3760

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement