Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294666 by TheScamHater Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 am
Dear Sir / Madam, Greetings !!!

It's My pleasure, with due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal believing that it will receive the most desired attention from you, even though we did not know each other nor had we any previous correspondence, although, I am constrained by insufficient information about you, but I Will express in full the main objectives of this good business proposal.

My name is Tony Elumelu am a Banker by profession am currently holding the post of Chairman United Bank for Africa UBA Plc, Ghana.I contact You in respect to an abandoned by one of our foreign customer, His Name is (Mr.Eugene Webersen) from your country too who died with his Entire Family in a Car Accident since 2009, in march 2009, (Mr.Eugene Webersen) deposited the sum of ($ 20,500,000,00) Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars with this bank, then I was the Group Head, Treasury Department Manager before i became the Chairman of this bank, the maturity date for this deposit contract was 16th of January 2013, Since the death of this customer in Nov, 2009 i have not heard from him and i have written several letters to his Country Embassy with intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants / Beneficiaries of the said funds and all such efforts have been to no avail.

By virtue of my closeness to the deceased as his personal account officer, I am the only person who is aware of his financial standing with this bank, but i thought it unprofitable for his funds to be submitted to the government.On this note I decided to search for a credible person who can handle this transaction with me on my search i thought you may be capable to handle this deal with me, hence am inviting you for a deal that i may with your consent, present you to the my bank as the late customer surviving family member so as to enable you put application to the bank as a next of kin to the funds, so that the proceeds of This Bank Account valued at (US $ 20,500,000,00) Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars can be paid to you, before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable to the bank where this huge deposit is lodged Note :. that this is legal and 100% risk free since I am here to give you all vital information that would be requested by the bank and that would confer you the legal right to make this claim. I have reasoned very professionally and I know is possible and legally proper to present you as the Next of Kin to the late depositor which is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the land.

All I require is your honest co-operation, a guarantee of your sincerity and capabilities to handle this deal with me, note; however that the sensitive nature of this transaction demands that you have to keep it absolutely confidential, this transaction is 100% hitch -free there is no risk involed, having concluded the modalities for a smooth operation and my position in this bank as the Chairman guarantees its successful execution.The banking Law here stipulates that if such funds remain on claim for 7 years it shall be transfer into the government treasury as unclaimed infect, and i do not want the funds to be transfer into government treasury when the next General Audit shall be conducted.Hence am inviting you for a business deal where you shall stand as the Next of Kin / Foreign Beneficiary to the funds to enable this bank release the funds to you as his Next of Kin / foreign beneficiary, so that the bank will transfer the funds into your nominated bank account in your country pending my arrival to meet you up in your country then share between Me and on agree percentage.

The request of a foreigner in this transaction occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Ghanaian can not stand as next of kin foreign beneficiary to a foreigner, I hereby ask for your co-operation to asist me to stand as the Next of Kin / Foreign Beneficiary, as a matter of fact, as the chairman of this bank, i can not acquire the funds in my name, this is why i need you to assist me to receive the funds in your name as the Next of Kin / Foreign Beneficiary, this is why i contacted you.The funds (US $ 20,500,000,00) Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars will be share between us in the ratio of% 80 for me while% 20 for you and you will help me invest my share in a lucrative business under your care in your country.

Are interested in the this at The by You the IF Proposal, Please! Indicate your willingness and in at The Interest and Clarification of the with the WHO at The AM as Dealing in the Person, by sending your Information. More the Details the ON Hearing from you, Thanks.

Best Regards,

Tony Elumelu,
Chairman. (UBA) Plc.
[email protected]
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement

#294667 by TheScamHater Fri May 13, 2016 1:27 am
Dear Beneficiary,

I acknowledge receipt of your mail and its contents well understood with thanks. Madam, i want to make something clear to you, there is no body can apply for such abandoned funds with out he or she knowing anything about the funds deposit in the said, I want you to understand that in this part of the world we come from, everything is possible as far as am here to give you all the necessary information it possible to achieve this deal without hitch , so far you will follow the guidelines of such transaction, do not forget that we are still among 3rd world countries.

Well, to proceed legally, You need to hire a lawyer here in Ghana, who is going to do the paper work for you in High Court of Justice Accra-Ghana (Change of ownership document) from the name of the deceased depositor (Eugen Noll Weber) to your name ( Mr. Daniel Anderson ) by Will at The Which the Transaction and Legal-the make the this-at The Legitimate, the Position at The His-you-the Next of Kin the AS, and at The UBA to the Empower the Authorize Release at The AT at The Fund and the deliver or the Transfer at The to your nominated Bank Account in your Country .

Hence i am here in Ghana and aware of the activities of impostors, i will like to give you the name and email address of one of our reliable lawyer that will handle it perfectly without any problem now or after the transaction because of its nature / huge sum involved.

I assure you that this transaction is reall and it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as I will link to or you to appoint a lawyer in Ghana that will handle everything Legally for you. I mean the one that will prepare the paper work: Change of ownership documents.

Please be informed that your utmost confidentiality is required.

On your reply reconfirm your full contact details information bellow:

(1) Your Full Name: .....
(2) Your country / Address: ....
(3) Your Numbers: ......
(4) Your Recognize id card copy such as Your Int'l Passport copy or Driving License copy if available: ....

All these information will enable us to proceed legally.

as soon as i hear from you, i will send you the Lawyer contact.

Best Regards,

Tony Elumelu,
Chairman (UBA) Plc,
+ 233-547593739 mobile
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud