Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294531 by AlanJones Thu May 12, 2016 2:13 am
Reply-to: HON JEFF SCOT - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22999552447

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA INTERNATIONAL.
Plot 87 Ajose Adeogun Street,
COTONOU , BENIN REPUBLIC .

Attn: Beneficiary ,

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation fee and the delivery of your ATM.I paid it because the ATM Card 8119 $ 1.5 Millions USD, has less than Some Years to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that, the ATM will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me back my money and even compensate me for helping you.

Now, I want you to contact DHL Delivery Service with your Full Contact information’s so that they can deliver your Card to your designated address without any delay. Like I stated earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but I did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused. They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and demur rage might have increase.

They told me that their keeping fee is $75.00 USD per day and I have deposited your Atm Card since Friday ,so contact them the DHL Delivery Service as soon as possible so that you will send them the $75.00 and start making use of your ATM Card before it expired and send my Re-activation fee of $850.00 back when you started making use of your ATM Card and enjoy your wealth .

Below is their Contact Information’s,
CONTACT PERSON : HON JEFF SCOT
DHL DELIVERY SERVICE
EMAIL: ( [email protected] )
TEL; +229 9955 2447

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees so that they will give the information to send the keeping fee of $75.00 only and start using your ATM Card once they delivered your ATM Card within 48 hours and let me know once you receive your ATM Card.

Yours In Service

Mrs. Susan William.
ATM OFFICE

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement