Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294410 by AlanJones Wed May 11, 2016 2:13 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +22669154658

Hello My Good Friend

My regards to you and your family.I am the Auditing and Accounting section manager in CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL (C.R.B) Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.I am riting you this letter based on the latest discovery in my bank which I will like to bring to your personal understanding. am Mr.John Willian, it's my urgent pleasure to contact you as a foreign partner to divert this sum of
money to your account (500,000.00) Five Hundred Thousand Dollars in 14 working days as the beneficiary or next of kin to our Deceased customer (Engr.KARIFA AL ULMA )FROM JORDAN that died in a motor accident in
2010 and till now his really next of kin has not been indicated.I have agree to give you 40% out of the total sum of the fund if you would love to assist me.I will mail you a deposit certificate that was issued to Engr.KARIFA AL ULMA over his deposit and a copy of my identity when i receives good respond in showing your interest. Please show your good interest by sending to me your full information below ,thereafter I will send to you the deposit certificate, details,my identity and an application letter for you to apply for the funds. Expecting your

urgent reply as well.

1. Telephone N°:...........
2. Current Address:.........

Waiting to hear from you soon.

Best Regards
Mr.John.D. Willian.

Read this message and call me +226 691 546 58

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement