Room for Rent and other rental scams
#294277 by Kel Mon May 09, 2016 10:24 pm
I received this email today morning and really suspect his content writing and some color tips. Then, I tried to googling about some information that included in this email. Beware of Scam guys.
**************************************************************************************
Hello ,

Holly Greetings to You In the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

Thanks for making inquiry regarding our apartment, I'm glad to read from you . My name is Reverend Sim Alvin Xiang the owner of the 1 bedroom whole apartment your are interested in renting. my apartment is a WHOLE 1 bedroom Unit flat . I actually resided in the apartment with my Wife before and presently we just moved out about 6 days ago due to a Christian Job Seminal & Course Now I reside in HOUSTON TEXAS ( USA ) and presently our apartment its still available for rent. All the utilities included in the RENT are ,Air Condition,Stove,Microwave, Washer n Dyer, Cable, Wifi Internet Connectivity, Dishwasher, Secured Paring, Fridge and PUB BIL.. Only you will be living in the apartment with no sharing with other tenant , only if you have a GF,wife or friend and you will have to pay extra.,My apartment is fully furnished and the $500 per month Includes all d utilities mentioned above and cooking is allowed also .. $500 deposit also required .. or $800 for 2 pax

I'm on a Christian Job transfer and i will like you to get in touch with my wife who is in Cape Town ( South Africa ) now for more information and pictures. She has the keys and documents of the apartment . This is her email ( [email protected] ) please do not hesitate to contact her. I would like to note that I am a very honest man and I put a lot to our flat we're about to rent to you. So I solicit for our absolute maintenance of this apartment and want you to treat it as yours. We want a tenant that will keep it clean at all times, so we be glad to see it neat whenever we come for a check up which we do often. We will give you a month notice to let you know that we will be showing up for a check up. I also want you to let me have trust in you, as I am a man of my words. neither me or my wife will be coming sooner to live back in the apartment,we will be returning back to live in the flat by FEB 2019.

Special Notice : Pls note that there's none of us to show you the apartment,as we would have to send you the keys through DHL OR FEDEX COURIER SERVICE ON A NEXT DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME and you can move in asap.A refundable deposit is required.if you are ok with this ,Pls Email my wife Mrs Chew Yue Xiang ([email protected] ) and she will attend to you better.

PLS NOTE THAT MY WIFE WILL ALSO SEND YOU PICTURES AND ADDRESS OF THE APARTMENT. once you have emailed my wife,you can also send her a whats app message ( +27621358055 OR 0027621358055 ).she will only reply to your whats app message once you have EMAILED HER FIRST..

Thanks and God Bless You

Rev Sim Alvin Xiang

PLS DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME IF YOU WON'T BE PAYING THE DEPOSIT TO GET THE KEYS YOU CAN LOOK FOR ANOTHER APARTMENT NOW AND DON'T BOTHER EMAILING MY WIFE.( Payment will be via POSB BANK ACCOUNT )
Advertisement