Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294146 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 5:57 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Happy weekend

Hello,

I am Mr. Arum Koun Bottra ESQ, lwant us to have a deal
in respect of the money that my late client deposited
with a bank here in my Country (CAMBODIA). Indicate
your interest to receive the money. You will serve as the
next of kin to my deceased client whose account is
currently in a state of rest, I suggest you keep it as a "top
secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from
service after I conclude this transaction with you if you
are taking my suggestion, I will need you to get back to

me as soon as possible to enable me detail you more.
Best Regards,

Mr. Arum Koun Bottra

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#294148 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 pm
Phone number: +85598749584

Dear,

I hope that this email finds you in good health. I have read your response to my email seeking your assistance in securing the funds that my late client, Mr. left with the Cambodia Mekong Bank Ltd at the time of his death.

Before I explain further on how we are going to actualize this, let me first off introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Arum Koun Bottra, a Cambodian living in Phnom Penh. I am 47 years old and I am married with five children. My wife is an English teacher in an American school here in Phnom Penh. I live at Street 367, house #455 , Chamrankao, Phnom Penh. I have been a lawyer for more than twenty years now.

Back to business.

I am the personal attorney to late Mr. Gerald who hailed from Australia. He was a businessman resident here in Cambodia until his death in October 2014 in a boat accident while vacationing in the Mekong River in Vietnam. I was appointed as the administrator of his estate by the Probate Court here in Phnom Penh because my client died without leaving a will.

The Cambodia Mekong Bank Ltd wrote to me in March 2015 requesting that I as the personal attorney and the administrator of his estate should present his next of kin so that his funds with them should be transferred to the named next of kin.

Since then I have tried unsuccessfully to locate his relatives or next of kin whom I will present to the bank but my search has proved unsuccessful as my client does not have any living relatives. A search of his files in my possession showed indicated that he had no living relatives.

Based on this, I decided to look for a trustworthy person who bears the same surname with my client whom I will present to the bank as my client's next of kin. Of course I know that you are not directly related to my client by birth and neither are you from his native country but I am within my rights in this and it is only me and you that knows you are not directly related to him.

As soon as I receive your response to this message, I will prepare and fill an Affidavit of Oaths as well as a Letter of Authorization from my law chambers in my capacity as the administrator of his estate naming you as his next of kin. This are all the required paperwork which will be needed in other to legally present your name to the bank as the next of kin. Once this is done, the bank will release and transfer the money, the total sum of Nineteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars to your nominated bank account.

Once the money is transferred, I will come over to your country to meet with you so that we will share the proceeds 50/50.

All I require from you in this is your trust and co-operation and we will get this funds out of here without any hitches whatsoever.

Call me on my telephone number here after reading my email so that we can discuss. +855 987 495 84. Again please include your contact telephone number which I will be using to reach you in the course of this in your email.

I am expecting your immediate response.

Regards,

Barrister Arum Koun Bottra

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com