Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#294144 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 pm
Subject: FROM BARRISTER FERDINAND ROBINSON LAW CHAMBER.

FOR YOUR ATTENTION.

THIS IS TO GIVE A RESPOND TO YOUR REQUEST AND YOUR PARTNER MISS ANITA TIM ON PROVISION OF LEGAL SERVICES BY MY NOBLE LAW FIRM TO YOU. ACTUALLY THE YOUNG LADY MISS ANITA TIM HAVE INFORMED US ALREADY EVERYTHING ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS SO MY LAW CHAMBER HAVE REQUIRED YOU TO SEND US ALL YOUR DATA INFORMATION AS YOU AND YOUR PARTNER WOULD WANT THEM TO APPEAR IN THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS AS THE BANK INSTRUCTED.

(Name/Nationality /Date of birth / Your contact address and Tel. Number).

MY LAW FIRM HAVE PROMISE AND ASSURE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICES AND GET THE LEGAL DOCUMENTS READY IN TWO WORKING DAYS FOR YOU PEOPLE. YOUR URGENT RESPOND IS HIGHLY NEEDED FOR THE NEXT STEP.

YOURS IN SERVICE.

FROM BARRISTER FERDINAND ROBINSON LAW CHAMBER.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com
Advertisement

#294145 by Frost Sun May 08, 2016 5:52 pm
Phone number: +221781723511

For Your Attention

Your information was received here for the inquiring about the provision of the power of attorney however be informed that the authentication of provision and notarization of this document from the immigration office attached with the ministry of internal affairs in the republic of Senegal, and the endorsement at the law court takes a total of two working days from the date of it's formal application approval.

Mr Valerie, be advised as follows that the authentication process and the notary stamping from the notary office and the endorsement of this document from the central immigration department of internal affairs In view of above will cost 50$. And for authentication of the power of attorney with the swearing of the affidavit of Oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid will cost 40$. so the total fee is ($90 Dollars Only) to get everything done urgently in two working days.

You have to send the money today so that i will go to the federal high court here and get the documents ready for you people. forward us the information which you will Used to paid the Money through WESTERN UNION money transfer or MONEY GRAM with my assistant lawyer's Name below here.

We have promise to give our client the best of our services and represent you people in this transaction as your legal lawyer, My law chamber will get you the documents ready in two working days and make sure when the Royal Bank of Scotland receive the documents from you the money of late Dr Joseph Tim will be transferred into your provided account with them in your country or any where of your choice. here are the information which you will use in sending the money today through Western Union money transfer or Money Gram.

RECEIVER NAME------------------ OMAR FANNEH
RECEIVER ADDRESS------------SENEGAL DAKAR
TELL PHONE........................+221781723511

Good Day.

From Barrister (Dr) Ferdinand Robinson Law Chamber.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Email: fraud.report @ outlook.com